☹︎Prologue☻︎

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎-ᵉᵛᵃⁿᵉˢᶜᵉⁿᶜᵉ

0:35 ━❍──────── 4:06
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗:???

A/N:There will be spelling mistakes.I'm sorry if there is standing "tge" insted "the" my keybord sometimes make that😅, and I'll change a few things there and here.(we love when Author changes things(人'▽'*)♪)."Hello" if that comes in the text than you and the Mirror are talking at the same time.

☞︎︎︎𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

I opend my eyes to see myself in a room,with a Mirror in the middle.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞,𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 ?!"

I walked closer towards the mirror,I used my magic to turn the mirror away so it looked the other way,'Did Satan and Belphie tried to prank me again,*sighs*those two...'

"𝐀𝐡𝐡...𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝..."

"Who said that?!"

My (e/c) eyes widden slightly,but returned to thier normal size,as I grabed the mirror slighty and turned it back towards me.A bright green light hitted my vision and I must say.'Oh my diavolo,was that bright.'
the light darkend a little and than I saw that were green flames.

"𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥,"

"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥!"

"I think I heard Asmo scream/cry out loud..."I talked to myself,while looking at the mirror depper and depper like it was trying to control me or something.

"𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫,𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥,"

"𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞..."

After the Mirror said the last words,I heard like a loud scream in my ears,what made me lose my balance and I landed on the hard floor beneath me.The only thing I heard between that loud scream in my ear was.

"𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨...𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫,𝐚𝐬 ....𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬....𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫..."

I tilted my head a little as that scream in am ear disappears.I looked aat the Mirror as and hand that looked like from an Elder woman the hand."I won't touch a random hand."I said as I feelt my pried disappear as well,but slightly."What is happing to me-!?"

I got pushed by something as a cirle of fire,surronded me."Alright,I'll grab it*sighs*" I lifted my hand up to grab the one in the mirror,befire I was trying to stick my hand in the Mirror,the hand grabed him wrist and pulled me inside the Mirror.The darkness began to surronde me but it's not a new feeling,well not for me.
With that I passed out.

_______𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢,𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰_______

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔚𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤,'𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰?',𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲.ℑ'𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔬𝔶𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔰𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔞𝔯𝔢,𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔬 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡.