♔︎ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕘𝕠♕︎

𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢-𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚝.𝚁𝚊𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚘𝚗

     0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32  ♥︎
↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

      𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚘𝚖
                𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

A/N:Grammatic errrors and Spelling mistakes.(English is not my first Language)

•I forgot to mansion that this book could be with content that a few people would disdurbed(?) and disguted and just a reminder I dont support Yandere irl.

•They will be more POV changes than by any usual...becaus it's yandere and yeah...

ᒪᗴT'Տ ᒍᑌՏT ᗪO TᕼIՏ!

Author's pov:

It was a normal day like any other in the house of the six hell princes and the one princess (name) Mornigstar.

The woman walked down the stairs to return some papers,to devil also know as Diavolo.She looked in the living room to see her four brothers there.

𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓
ᵃᵛᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ʷʳᵃᵗʰ
𝑨𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒖𝒔 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓
ᵃᵛᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ˡᵘˢᵗ
𝑩𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒛𝒆𝒃𝒖𝒃 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓
ᵃᵛᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵍˡᵘᵗᵗʰᵒʳʸ
𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓
ᵃᵛᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ˢˡᵒᵗʰ

But like always two where missing,the second and third oldest of them all.

𝑴𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓
ᵃᵛᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵍʳᵉᵉᵈ
𝑳𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓
ᵃᵛᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵉⁿᵛʸ

"Where is Mammon?"the (h/c) haired woman asked while getting inturepted by a another male with black(?) Hair.The only human in the House:

𝒀𝒖𝒖𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑬𝒏𝒎𝒎𝒂
ᵃ ʰᵘᵐᵃⁿ

"Yuu?,what are you doing here,didn't Simeon needed your help?"she asked the male named Yuu."I know but Simeon said he didn't need any help anymore"without hesitation,he answered the woman calm and with a smile while blushing a little.

"And if you want to ask where Mammon is,he is still Asleep"Yuu said looking the girls beautiful (e/c) eyes that shaded in a deep red that you could think it has the colour of wine or even blood red.

The girls mood changed imidently but than she yelled,so the entire house should wake up,even Belphigor the avater of Sloth waked up."MAMMOOOONN!"

not even a minute passed a tan skined boy runned in the living room while he was doing is belt from his uniform.
"C-Coming!,ya dont need to shout like that (name)..."the looked down to the (s/c) skin coloured girl.

"We should just go to R.A.D before we get late"

"Yes I agreed with Big sister(name),if we don't go now we need to run and if I run my skin is going to be all sticky and sweaty so,let's hurry up"one of her brothers agreed and stands up from the couch with his nail file in his hands.