☁︎𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍☁︎

A/N:Sorry that I couldn't post anything,I was really busy with school that I couldn't even think right... Just because I learning another language besides English,my native language and one more I have to learn Spanish too💀 well but I'm back and soon there going to be holidays in my school so hope to upload more
Pictures belong to me when not I will inform!

I love you hoe-Odetari x 9lives
0:00 ❍──────── 3:27
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100%

Recommendation by:
@Mallusesloyalfan

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗:𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛'𝚜

In the last chapter:

"Did the mirror just say,'her'?"
A random boy from Pomefiore asked,letting everyone gasp again.

♡⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆♡

2 Person pov:

"We won't make any mistakes,that didn't happen since forever!" The black haired man yelled out of shock.

"And IF, in no way, there would be a girl -" he stepped closer towards you,getting closer. Before he could touch the hood over your head, you grabbed his hands firmly.

"I hate being touched, have some respect for ' a girl', Alright?" You sigh with a straight face. You looked up to the crowd of males that were looking at you and the headmage.

You remove your grip on his wrist and stepped a foot away from him to keep a distance from him and yourself.

"T-Then may I ask you, Miss -" Suddenly, the headmage got cut off by a Fimiliar cat.

"Then lemme be a student in th's school!"Grim yelled, getting free from the leash.He runned on his four little feet to run toward you.

You stood still while the little devil creature began to let everything catch on fire.You sighed again and looked at the chaos  that was getting bigger and bigger.

You gently chunkled while summonding a small cup of [favorite flavor] tea. "That's what I call normal,yet... I hate when someone breaks any rules...poor mortals."

You took a quick sip from your tea and walked runned behind the cat-tanuki while your cup of tea was floating next to you.

"I should take this change as an-"
"HELP! MY BUTT IS ON FIRE!! MAMAAAAAAA"

You heard one of the males scream loudly that you had to hold your ears shut."What a loud voice.."You whispered, running jogging towards the boy. Heck, why would you be running for a random stranger.

"If I would be you, I'll take that off.." she looked down towards the white-haired boy.

He had red eyes just like hers, but the difference was that hers was mixed with a [lighter/darker] [e/c].
He also had smooth and soft looking skin."What?"

"I won't reaped myself.."You looked at the shorter boy down and quickly took his rope off and let your [favorite flavored] tea flow over it.

"Well, there gose my tea.."You looked down at the blushing boy in front of you.'Is he blushing..?' You chunkled by such an obvious expression.