sensory overload, tom riddle.

𝓖𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝓖𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 . . . ! . ₊˚✧ ❪ slytherin oneshots. ❫
❝ 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄, 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄, 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄. ❞
© 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 ━━ 𝖿4𝗂𝗋𝗒-𝗉𝗋1𝗒𝗌𝗂𝗌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

tom riddle x autistic, hufflepuff, female reader.
she/her. 5th year. mostly fluff.

y/n experiences a sensory overload
during class and tom is there to comfort her :)

  The sound of Slughorn's voice was slightly muffled as Y/N zoned out in Advanced Potions class

Y/N zoned out in Advanced Potions class. She hadn't got much sleep the night before and found herself beginning to doze off the closer it got to the end of the class. Tom, who was sitting next to her, gave her a confused look before gently nudging her with his elbow.

"Y/N? Uh, hey?" The Slytherin prefect whispered, trying to avoid gaining the attention of their Professor.

The girl hummed, blinking slowly with a yawn as she turned to Tom. "Yes? What is it?" She asked him, a lazy smile etched onto her face.

Tom furrowed his brows as his lips set into a small frown. "Are you feeling okay? You're not paying as much attention as usual?" Tom never really showed how he felt towards others but when he saw the Hufflepuff acting so strangely he found himself growing concerned for her.

Y/N sighed, Tom's deep voice mixing in with the chirping of birds and low chatter of the other students around her. It was beginning to be a bit much.

"I'm fine, Riddle." She nodded, reassuring herself more than her deskmate.

Tom rolled his eyes and huffed before turning back to face Slughorn who was lecturing Abraxas about sticking gum on the bottom of his table. "Whatever you say."