daddy issues, mattheo riddle.

𝓖𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝓖𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 . . . ! . ₊˚✧ ❪ slytherin oneshots. ❫
❝ 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄, 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄, 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄. ❞
    © 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 ━━ 𝖿4𝗂𝗋𝗒-𝗉𝗋1𝗒𝗌𝗂𝗌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

mattheo riddle x taller, slytherin, male reader.
he/him, angst to fluff.

mattheo comes back from malfoy
manor and isn't quite himself.
note: ttheo is not pronounced (thee-o)
in the oneshot, it is pronounced (tay-o) !

TRIGGER WARNING(S): implied abuse and violence, mentions of wounds.

  The Slytherin common room felt almost eerie as Y/N sat on the black leather couch, eleven thirty-two showing on the large analog clock

  The Slytherin common room felt almost eerie as Y/N sat on the black leather couch, eleven thirty-two showing on the large analog clock. He let out a yawn and blinked slowly, his eyes adjusting to the subtle light that shone from the fireplace that flickered in front of him.

Y/N almost jumped out of his skin when he noticed someone sitting on the couch across from him. Mattheo Riddle in the flesh. Although Mattheo was clearly looking at the taller boy, he made no effort to start conversation and simply turned away. Y/N noticed a dark bruise forming on his left cheekbone and several small lacerations going from his collarbones up to his jaw.

"Ttheo..." Y/N whispered and watched as the curly-haired boy shook himself out of his thoughts.

"What?" Mattheo grunted, rubbing his hands along his thighs as if in an attempt to dry them. His eyes flicked around the room cautiously and his breathing was slightly heavier than usual.

Y/N cocked a brow, examining him.

"Are.. are you okay?" The taller Slytherin asked, his eyes softening from his usual pointed look. Y/N noticed the way Mattheo's whole body seemed to go rigid at the question and he let out a muffled, "Of course I am."