⚠️Proof⚠️

Yoongi:   Proof ? (Smirk )  [ Grabbing his phone from the pocket Yoongi played a audio ]
Now listen.

Audio : 

"Fuck me Yoongi...fuck me....
No Y/n you are drunk , we can't do it.
I fucking need you.
No y/n.
Fuck me Min yoongiiiiiiiii.
.....
...
....
...
...
Ah ah ah Yoongi I'm close
Ahhhhh
It's so good Yoongi...ahhh ahhhh....
I'm Cumming

Hold on....let's cum together..
Ahhh Yoongi Ahhh...
I can't control now....
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

Y/n : ( Freeze in shock ) We had sex . ( Y/n collapsed on the bed )

*FLASHBACK *

Yoongi :  Y/n is being desperate to have sex. But when she will get to know about this. She will misunderstand me. She will think I take her advantage.  I have to do something  so that I can proof later that I'm the victim here 😭.

(Saying  this he opened his mobile audio recorder and put his phone on the table , beside the bed)

*End of Flashback *

Yoongi  : I'm sorry Y/n.

Y/n : Sorry Yoongi,  I blame you for what I do.
I'm sorry . Maybe your girlfriend will be angry with you if she get to know about this .

Yoongi: What the fuck is now ? Who the fuck is my girlfriend?

Y/n : Wae ???? That many girls always run after you and you are telling me you don't have girlfriend?

Yoongi: No, I don't ha... wait a minute...Are you jealous?

Y/n : No.. Why would I ? Huh ?

Yoongi: Someone's face is being red...huh 😏

Y/n : Maybe you painted your eyeballs into red.

Yoongi: Y/n ...

Y/n : Yeah ....what kitty

Yoongi: Why do you hate me?

Y/n (Surprised) : You're fucking rude...

Yoongi: Why do you think so ?

Y/n : You are..

Yoongi: No ! I'm not. And don't turn the topic ...TELL ME WHY DO YOU HATE ME?

Y/n  : Why wouldn't I?????  Remember the day when we first met .. I asked you ....

..." Y/n ( in past) : Hi ! I'm Y/n. You're new in this University.  Wanna be friends? 😊"

Hell ! You just ignored me .

Then in the Summer trip from University,
....."Y/n : What's your name ?
Yoongi  : I don't talk with annoying babies"

And the big thing is hundreds of girls run after you and you say nothing to them and when I wanted to be your friend,  you just tell me ' ANnOyIng BaBy' .....wtf Min Yoongi?????

Yoongi  : Is this reason that you hate me?
Huh such a dumbo?

Y/n : You again call me dumbo?

Yoongi:  Listen Y/n ...I'm introvert. I don't like to talk with strangers. And that time I was new in this University.  I don't know you. But day by day I fell for you. You are still a annoying baby but now I love you.

Y/n ( Open her eyes in big)  : ( in mind) Did he just  propose me????

Yoongi: Now I'm leaving y/n. Can you give me any shirt. I will return it tomorrow.  My shirt is completely wet and I can't go outside wearing this bathrobe. 

Y/n : You are not leaving.  It's already late. Stay here and it's still raining outside. 

Yoongi: ( In mind ) I just tell Y/n that I love her. My heart is beating so fast. And I'm kinda sad she didn't reply anything about it.

*Y/n's pov *

My heart is almost about to burst when he said he love me. What should I do now God.
Should I tell him I love him too ? 🥺

Y/n : Yoongi....

Yoongi: I'm sorry Y/n. I know you hate me..

Y/n ( Crying & Hugging tightly Yoongi) : Uhh hmm .. I love you Yoongi  .......I fucking love you from the very day I met you. But you didn't pay attention to me. So I thought you're rude..... I thought you have girlfriend.  I was jealous...
My bad...everything was my fault..... Stay with me... .Kim Y/n is fallen for you.

Yoongi : You're not drunk right ?

Y/n : I'm completely sober. ( Hugging Yoongi so tightly) I can't control my emotions  today .
I fucking fell for you .....

Yoongi: Hug Y/n back....I love you too.

Y/n : Let's sleep Yoongi.

Yoongi: In same bed ?

Y/n : Yes.......why ? Am I a bad person to sleep with?

Yoongi: No I didn't mean that Y/n.

Y/n : You gave me too much hard time Yoongi...You didn't know .