👩🏻 Who is Suzy ? 👩🏻

* Suzy was casually passing by when Jennie called her....

Jennie: Hey, Muzy...

Suzy (*rolling her eyes) : Excuse me? My name is Suzy.

Jennie: Whatever. 💅 Btw did you think anything about my offer. That I offered you few days ago.

Suzy : To be your sidekick?

Jennie: Yeah...

Suzy : Umh...okay ....but....

Jennie : You mean "yes" right ? And no "but" in here. I'm not gonna listen any 'but's of yours..

Suzy : -- _ --

Jackson: Hey hottie , wanna go a party tonight?

Suzy : No.

Jackson : Go with me. You'll love it.

Suzy : Why ?

Jennie : Because I'm going to and you're my sidekick, so you have to go with me ...

Suzy : Ugh...okayy..(*rolling her eyes)

~Suzy left~

Jackson: Are you going to party too Jen ?

Jennie: Mr. Jacky Jack Jack... I have a better plan for you.

Jackson: What ?

Jennie : Listen, You, Muzy and Me will go to the party with a car . We will put Y/n in the dickie. (Car's back storage area). We will stop the car in the middle of the road saying something wrong with the car. Then, you will leave Y/n roadside okay ? I will keep my eyes on Muzy. Then we will go to the party. If by chance we get in trouble we will blame Muzy for that and also you got Muzy now to fuck with (*smirk).

Jackson : Oh Jen....Woah ....You're brilliant 👏 👏

Jennie: I know 💅

(*Someone is still listening them )

*Yuki's phone rang 📞

???: Hello, I have an important talk to you.

*Taehyung's phone rang 📞

???: Hello, I have an important talk to you.

[At night , in Yoongi's place]

Yoongi : Why did you call everyone here ?

??? : Something I get to know about Y/n.

Yoongi : Wait what ??? Tell me ????

Yuki & Taehyung were there too.

Yuki : What ? Why are you looking so exhaustedand curious about Y/n? Were you guys dating ?

Yoongi : Yes. We were dating and everything was going okay...they suddenly she left me and vanished .

Yuki : I guessed right. She was hiding something from me....Why Y/n hid from me all of that ??? I'm her bestie isn't it ?

Yoongi : She doesn't wanna hide it from you but she thought if this news got leaked that she's dating with her music teacher's son , everybody will say , she's taking advantage.

Yuki : Oh I see.....So you were dating so long...oh yeah.. that's why when I went her home one day, she was looking so nervous and I heard some moans too....

*Yoongi's face became red and he laughed at himself*

Yoongi : You heard that ?...

Yuki : Yeah...I thought she fell on the floor , dumbass me...🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Taehyung: But what happened suddenly that she left you .

(A/N's Pov)

Suzy, Yoongi's own sister came back to Korea from London. Her boyfriend is moving to Korea , so she came back here too and joined same University as Yoongi. As their parents do jobs nobody stays at home , so Suzy was staying with Yoongi for somedays.

*FLASHBACK *

Yoongi was doing his daily workout in his room with no shirt on and Suzy was in her room. Her boyfriend sent her a beautiful dress .So she was so happy that she torn the plastic wrapper and threw it on the floor. After finishing the workout Yoongi went Suzy's room to ask her what food he would order for dinner. Then , suddenly Y/n opened the door hitting Yoongi from back. He stepped on the plastic wrapper , he slipped and fell on Suzy. Y/n didn't realise that he fell on Suzy by mistake. He didn't have any wrong intention. She thought Yoongi was hovering over Suzy with no shirt on then he might be cheating with Y/n. Yoongi wanted to tell everything to Y/n but she didn't listen and ran away.

*Flashback ended*

??? : Yh...your girlfriend is seriously a dumbo...

Yoongi : Suzyyyy.....

Suzy : Oops , sorry sorry...

Yuki : Oh my childish Y/naaa 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Taehyung: But Suzy , what's the point of calling us here ?

Suzy : Right now , Y/n is in Jackson's house.

Everyone: What ????

Suzy : Yes.... I heard it from Jackson himself. She was saying this to Jennie. Jackson gave sleep pill to Y/n and he is going to leave her on the roadside begging. Maybe he fucked her .

Yoongi: What?? I'm immediately going to take back my Y/n.....I know this Jackson forced my Y/n to do so.....My Y/n will never do such things with that horny bitch Jackson 😠😠

Suzy : Idiot, cool down.....He will hurt Y/n if you take any wrong step. I have a plan and already I proceeded according to my plan. I said them I'm being their sidekick and going to party with them. Tomorrow is the party. Y/n will be in the dickie of that same car...Just hear me out for y'all's turn . Do everything according to my plan.

~to be continued