Intro

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION📕📚
Written by:khadyjatt

ANYTHING FOR SULEYM(AFS)
INTRO

October 20, 2001

Walking hastily he Dodge the numerous potholes with water in them, the petrichoric smell filled the environment which is normal since it was the first rainfall of the year, he leaped over a pothole and turned left as he looked up at the sky no doubt the rain will continue he quickly push a black rusted gate open and enter the house.

"Where are you coming from?"A tall 6"2 man ask standing the looks on his face stern.

"I was coming back from school and Aunty Nasreen said to go buy something for her," he said and the man didn't comment so the boy quietly walked past him.

"Good evening." he greets the middle-aged man but he didn't respond so the boy left.

"Where have you been?
You dry your clothes and you see it is going to rain but you don't come home,
Umma is waiting for you."A boy about 15 years of age says and the teenage boy walks to the kitchen tenth.

"Ummah good afternoon."

"Afternoon suleym where do you stop?

"I was on my way coming I met Aunty Nasreen she said to babysit her daughter that's why, when she came back it started raining I had to wait for it to stop." he narrated and his mum nodded.

"Did you see your dad?"

"Yes, he was washing the car when I came."

"Ok, come carry your food, and hurry up it's almost time for Islamiya," she says and he grabs the cover plate before exiting the kitchen, he bursts through the parlor curtain and collides into someone flipping the plate to the ground and the Native jellof sprawl on the floor.

"Be doing like someone with an eye problem,
can't you say salam before entering?"

"Sorry," Suleyman grumble tiredly  and drops his backpack by the door and begins cleaning up the rice, the last thing he wants is for his father to walk in and see this.
His elder brother leaps over the scene and crashes into the backpack making him trip.

"Ha, suleym abeg carry this bag,
Nawa oo for you,
You are back now the whole house will know."

Suleym grabbed his backpack from the door side and ignorantly threw it on the nearby couch, he hurriedly walked to the backyard to grab the broom and packer when he heard his dad's angry voice calling him, he grabbed the broom and packer before heading inside the house.

"Oh Allah,
Suleyman!" his dad yelled just in time he enter the parlor.

"Yes sir," he answered looking confused.

"Look at it." his dad says pointing to the couch making suleym to look over the couch.

"Look at for the love of God,
You have seen me working on this thing for good three days didn't you?"

"Sorry,
I.......

"Shut up!" his dad snapped just in time for his mum to walk inside the parlor.