Chapter four

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📚📕
Written by: khadyjatt

ANYTHING FOR SULEYM(AFM)
CHAPTER FOUR

Weekends are usually for clean-ups for the couple,
This Saturday was different it was past 8 am and they were still in bed, Lazy is the exact word they were both feeling when Inteesar moved in 2weeks ago she wasn't sure what she was going to face but so far everything seemed okay to her.
The house is beautiful and well furnished but somehow she doesn't find it interesting or good especially knowing that all is done against her husband's wish, the care given to Suleym is just dumped in the compound he neither goes out with it nor even looks to see how it is, inteesar just brought a few things from her lefe majority are all they bought with suleym and he was really happy seeing that she brought all the stuff he bought not the ones his parent took to them, he went to the market with her and they bought some few food stocks his mum ranted when she saw they didn't use the car to go out to make things worse his brother later that day sent plenty of food stuffs for them, a bag of rice, 2carton of spaghetti, a couscous, carton of maggi and plenty of provision to, his later brought plenty of goats meats and about 15chickens all from his brother, suleym feel frustrated but Inteesar just convince him she is happy with the little they bought and all this won't make her love him less or think less of him as a man.

"An atom is the smallest unit of matter that is composed of three sub-atomic particles: the proton, the neutron, and the electron."

"This definition is difficult for me,
An Atom is the smallest particle of a chemical element that exists."Inteesar says and Suleym chuckles.

"That's secondary school definition,
You like shortcuts."

"Like is an understatement,
I love shortcuts." she says and one down from the bed.

"It's past 9 am.
Why are these people playing with the light today." she protests and digs into the hamper for the dirty clothes which are mostly hers.

"What do you want to do with light?"

"Nothing,
Let me just be seeing it like that it makes me happy."

Suleym laughs as he comes down from the bed, he helps his wife with the dirty clothes, takes them out, and asks her to bring the buckets and basin so they can wash them outside since the inside is hot.

He wasn't surprised when he didn't see the car in the compound, his mum collected the keys from him yesterday and his sister needed them to go to a wedding or whatever he doesn't care and doesn't need the car.

"Are you not hungry?"Inteesar asks dropping the bucket on the ground by the tap.

"No,
It's just 9 a.m.." he replies and she releases a heavy breath with a stretch.

"Go and put on your hijab," he says looking at the pink pajamas she's wearing, he makes her look at her body confused.

"But it's not tight and I cover my head."

"Well we are not alone in the compound so go put it on," he said and she left complaining about Suleym asking her to wear hijab inside the compound.

She comes back with the cup of cornflakes,
She eats it and keeps Suleym company while he wash the clothes, barely halfway through the washing the gate opens gaining the couple's attention, and his mum and brother walk in.