Chapter 5

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION📕📚
WRITTEN BY: khadyjatt

ANYTHING FOR SULEYM(AFM)
CHAPTER FIVE

Hopelessness can make someone go nut especially when one gets to put as much energy as he can but nothing seems to be profitable, hard work doesn't pay because if it does suleym is certain he would be swimming in an ocean of luxury but he gets to work so hard every time but all in vain it kills him each time and makes him question his existence.

"Gentle aren't you going out today again?

Suleyman didn't reply to her he's more than angry as it is right now, inteesar told him his brother had come and said all that stuff to her a couple of weeks ago at first it didn't bother him but then she just told him he came yesterday again with different narratives about him, he's pained because she didn't say anything no defend him she kept quiet which means silently agreeing with whatever opinion his brother said about him.

"Gentle."inteesar calls walking to the side of the bed where suleym is lying, he's been awfully quiet these past few days and hasn't gone out for good 3days now except yesterday when he got a call which didn't bring anything productive as always.
She is currently getting dressed to go see her It has been a while since she saw her probably since their unfavorable argument 2weeks ago which led to inteesar selling all the remaining Lefe that's with her mum and giving her the money to start something since she kept saying she's tired of staying idle, although she is yet to tell suleym about it she would though probably today if she got back from her mum, the money wasn't much as she expected it is I be about 600k for everything and she gave all to her mum since she doesn't need it despite the circumstances of things suleym somehow manage to squeeze things and give her 5k every month for her bike and 3k in case she craves anything at school although most of the time he also ended up coming to pick her.

"Gentle," she calls staring at him as she put on the earring.

"G.......

"Intee please leave me, I just want to be alone," he says as calmly as he can because he's fueled with anger today just seems to be worse than any day to him.

"Why should I leave you,
You've been laying down doing nothing for the past three days, I'm worried about you,
Go out and do something."Inteesar says staring at him.

"I should go out and do something?
What's that supposed to mean,
I'm lazy right I'm lazy that's why you are telling me to go out and do something, I'm not very surprised since mubarak is now your talking mate and he gives you his stupid money whenever he's leaving."suleym says angry, and maintain his laying position just thinking about his life.

Inteesar opened her mouth several times but couldn't find a word, she's a very emotional person an unfavorable glare can make her shed tears so suleym saying this to her just feels like a heavy slap on the face.

"You know that's not true,
I know you are a very hardworking person I'm just......

"Intee please leave me alone,
Leave me to deal with my problems alone as I've always done,
How comfortable can mubarak be saying all that stuff to your face if you haven't given him face?
A little defense would have been fine or walk away from the conversation but no,
You stand and watch him saying shit about me and you come pouring it to me,
He did it first and now again but you didn't do anything you just watched him saying stuff about me without you defending me because he's giving you money right and I have nothing to offer so it's okay with you if he says whatever about me,
Please leave me if you want to be like them I won't be very much surprised people value money more than anything, a rich man is always right in the eyes of everyone,
I should go and do something." he repeats the sentence pained as Inteesar stays quiet just staring with teary eyes, who knows such a simple sentence would lead to this heavy talk, she feels bad that her statement hurt suleym like that and guilty because he was right she should have defended him when his brother talked bad about him.