The Beginning Of A New Story

I wake up to my alarm. I forgot about our "date" today. Should I go? I mean.. I could just ghost him and run with my 200M.

I focused on picking my outfit since it's a CEO I'm going on a "date" with, after I shower I sprayed cologne, brushed my teeth and hair and went to his company.

I knock at his office door and saw Tiwson, I greet him and I saw Tinn fixing his suit in a near by mirror.

"Let's go" Tinn said

We walk out of his company and went up to his car.

"So, where are you taking us?"

"You'll see soon" He says starting the engine

We have been driving for about half an hour now. I feel my eyelids giving up and without noticing I fell asleep.

I woke up with someone opening my car door, it was Tinn. I immediately get up and saw that he drove us to an exquisite restaurant as expected for a CEO.

It was luxurious, expensive and a lot of well known and rich people were there too. I didn't feel like I'm belong in here. I was the black sheep in a crowd full of white sheep's.

None the less we sat down on a table and ordered. While we waited, I thought of maybe browsing Twitter.

I saw the popularity charts of the company Solitude increased rapidly like wildfire. People were making horrendous theories about us, it was entertaining watching them make this up.

"What's your user on Twitter?" Tinn blurts out

"..Why?"

"nothing" He says

"Gun_da"

And after a second, a notification went on my phone. He started following me. It wasn't even 2 minutes and yet the fans were already noticing it.

I scroll through tweets and comments about us. They made several hashtags like "#TinnGun" or "#TinnGunOfficial"
Well, this fake relationship worked. Solitude is at its peak right now and there sales are off the charts. If you really think about it, it was all my efforts.. lol.

"My full name is Tinnaphob Jirawatthanakul" Tinn says

Oh yeah, we haven't really introduce ourselves properly. I only knew his name because of social media.

"Ah, my name is Guntaphon Wongwitthaya"

I smile brightly trying to make this not awkward as possible. While we were watching videos in our own phones we heard a loud scream.

"GUNTAPHON WONGWITTHAYA!?"

As we turn around to see who it is, it was Por!?

"POR!? SHIA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?"

What.the.fuck

"Well, I had to find a job after our store closed and I found one here. WHAT ABOUT YOU!? WHY ARE YOU HERE WITH-" I stop him before he could continue

"Let's continue this in the washroom uhm- Tinn, sorry for the inconvenience but can we go to the washroom for a sec?"

This is embarrassing, help.

Tinn nods his head and we rush to the washroom.

"So can you explain what is happening right now, huh?" Por asks

"Ok, ok.. you know that me and Tinn are in a fake relationship because of his company and all, right?"

Por nods in understanding.

"Well, he suggested to have a fake date today to make it more realistic"

"This sounds like he's trying to hit on you" Por shrugs his shoulders

"Por!? Why would he try to hit on a financially struggling boy like me when his a billionaire ceo who can get anyone?"

"Just saying.. I mean.. Is it really for the fame of his company? This is too.. much for fame, he already has like a million followers and half the world buying from his company. I think he can handle his fame well" He says

"This is just for his company's fame and nothing more, ok?"

"whatever you say.." he says hesitated

We both go back to our previous work.

"Uhm- sorry again for the problem Tinn, I wasn't expec-"

"it's fine, let's eat our food before it gets cold" he grabs the wine bottle and pours it on both of our glass

A few hours later..
Me and Tinn got carried away with the wine. We drank about 4-5 glasses already. I started getting drunk to the point I couldn't even get up. Tinn suggested that I could stay in his house, he drives since he's still pretty sober.

He gets me to his car and we drive to his house. I sit on his couch as I wait for him to prepare his bed because he suggested that I should sleep with him.

🔞
The wine was really strong so it got me drunk fast.

"I'm gonna take a shower" Tinn says

He begins to take his shirt off.

"Why are you changing in front of me?"

"This is my house. I can take my clothes off wherever and whenever" he says while taking his pants off.

I start to feel hot all of a sudden. A sudden feeling to get.. touched and wrecked by what's in front of me.

Tinn begins to walk in the bathroom. I slowly stand up, thinking about what I'm about to do. I slowly walk up to the bathroom and open the door.

"Gun? What are you doing here? You can take a shower after I'm done" Tinn says confused as fuck

I begin to take my clothes off infront him. I think he got what was going on and finally shut up. He watches me while I undress myself.

I go in the shower and we had a brief look at each other before we made out. He bites my lower lip asking permission to go inside my mouth. I slightly open my mouth and feel his tongue explore. We stopped to get some air. He kisses me all over my neck down to my body.

(Author: Lord please forgive me)

He starts to lick and nibble my right nipple while he plays with my other. I start to moan. We go back to making out for a hot minute. I start to go down to his d*ck. He grabs my hair and pushes me to deep throat his c*ck. I was shocked at first but slowly got the hang of it, I start to blow job his d*ck fast and hard. He groans as I blow job is d*ck.

"ngh~ Gun.. I'm cum..ming.." Tinn says

I start to get excited and I go faster. He eventually squirts his sperm into my mouth. I swallow every last bit. I stand up and licked the remaining sperm on my lips using my tongue.

"Turn around" Tinn says firmly

I obey his order and turned around. Without a warning he shoves his d*ck inside me. I moan loud with the unexpected thrusts his giving me.

"Ahh~ mm.. ~ Tinn!~"

"I love it when you moan my name baby~"

(Author: I have sinned T<T)

He continues thrusting me like there's no tomorrow. This goes on for 2 more rounds. We finish showering. We enter his giant ass bedroom and layed down on his bed.

"Did you enjoy it?" Tinn teasingly asks

"Stop teasing me.. my back hurts y'know"

"And who went inside the washroom and undress themselves in front of me?.." he asks

"Whatever.. Every part of my body hurts like hell including my head.. ugh"

"You should sleep, I mean I should because I still have work tomorrow but sleep it's already 10:28" he asks and turns around to sleep.

I do the same and let my eyes rest.