lol guys Blade got arrested

«Of five people, three must pay a price. You're not one of them, Jingyuan».

Blade stood there, smirking with his hands cuffed. Two guards were watching over him. But Blade didn't have the intention to run away, not now.
How bold, Jingyuan thought.
Jingyuan, then, opened his eyes, staring in Blade's from above. There was Yanqing with him, too.
The hall was lit from above, the rays of light only hitting the general and his disciple. Everything else was immersed in complete darkness.

«Yanqing, look at this person carefully...» he kept staring at Blade. He suddenly felt nostalgic, but he hid it. Jingyuan, then, looked at Yanqing at his side. «Let us alone. You can go with the guards».

Yanqing felt wronged. Blade was a dangerous criminal and now he was escaping everything with just nothing but a talk. But he could only do what Jingyuan asked: he exited the hall with the guards.

On the other hand, Blade kept looking at him, with his red eyes never leaving the familiar silhouette.
The two didn't move, as there was a heavy silence between them.
«Did you miss me, general?» Blade smirked with a lusty look, to provoke him, «...you still look like a kid.»

«... You didn't change too. You still behave like the slut you were».

Blade laughed, cynically...«So did you miss me or my ass?»

Now Jingyuan was red with anger, and with a swift move, he threw his sword taff a few centimetres far Blade's face.«Shut up-»

Blade didn't move and kept smirking as a strands of his hair were falling on the ground. He knew he already won.
He then turned to see his eyes reflected on the sword's blade. The Guan Dao that he forged for him still looked like new; and on the other side, it seems that Jinguan never changed it with others. Yeah, he missed me, he thought.

Jingyuan came down from the catwalk and went straight in front of Blade.
He grabbed his taff sword and pointed Blade to make him kneel down. «Who do you think you are, talking like this to the General of the Luofu?»

Blade was kneeling pathetically, but he still kept smirking «Talking high and mighty but you never wanted that title in the first place...»

Jingyuan grabbed Blade by his jacket and pulled him a few inches near his face, staring at each other's faces.
Other than desire, he also felt sorrow in his stomach. It had a bitter taste.

«Did I get you angr-» Blade was chuckling before Jingyuan pulled him for an angry, rough kiss.
Blade didn't move, and Jingyuan was pressing his lips so much that made the other's lips bleed.
The general could taste Blade's blood in his mouth, and it was so sweet, that he kept nibbling and biting at his lips.
And, when he pressed down Blade's body, he felt the other tremble. He could almost feel Blade's hardness against his.
He smirked and slid his hand under the other's jacket, making Blade moan and tremble.

«Fuck, Jingyuan...», Blade was trying to support himself with his hands cuffed, but he could only rely on Jingyuan. He helplessly rubbed his hips against Jingyuan's, moaning.

«Bitch», Jingyuan said, holding Blade tightly. He was still angry with him.
Blade abandoned him, and, unlike Blade, he never forgot him...
He pathetically waited for him to return, only knowing that Blade had forgotten almost everything.
It didn't need much to make Jingyuan rip Blade's clothes, they were already covered in sweat.
As Jingyuan was biting and kissing Blade's neck, his hands started to explore Blade's body, from his shoulders, his waist and hips, to, finally, his cock, that was twitching hard.
Blade shivered and tensed up at the touch, trying to hold onto Jingyuan, who was teasing him along his shaft. It was already dripping with precum and Blade's breath rushed as his cock was being rubbed mad.