SEVEN

Jungkook walked back to their house looking extra exhausted. He came to accept the reality that she really had passed away, and she was no longer here. He saw her death certificate and could not find her body or her ashes anywhere. He was later informed that the anonymous person who emailed him was Jihoon. He had no idea why Jihoon knew so much, but he thought that perhaps only Jihoon could be the one who took Nara away. But after finding for weeks, he couldn't find Jihoon at all, it was as if his trace was being erased from this world.

He walked up the stairs and went into her room. Ever since Nayoung moved in with him, he has always been sleeping together with Nayoung while Nara was always alone in the guest room. The room was designed simply with a white and black theme. It was her favourite theme. He sat down on her bed, trying to feel the warmth and presence of her. 

Nara looked at Jungkook as she sighed. She might have let go already, but it's not easy to stop loving someone and forget them. It took her more than five years to love Jungkook, so how could she stop loving and forget him in just five weeks? She still loves him, but she knows her love towards him is gradually decreasing. She looked at her hands which were now getting more and more translucent. She knows she will be completely obliterated in no time from now.

Jungkook lay down on her bed as if he could feel more presence from her this way. He suddenly felt something hard underneath the pillow. He took out the object and realised it was her diary and a few letters. Nara had her eyes wide open as she forgot about this. She didn't want Jungkook to read the diary because it was her journey of falling in love with Jungkook.

31 December, 2013

Hmmm what the hell, I think I transmigrated into a book? Oh hell nah

1 January, 2014

The System said I had to conquer the male lead which is called Jeon Jungkook. I saw him today, he's quite hot ngl haha. And what the hell why did I transmigrate into a 14-year-old's kid body? Ridiculous.

1 February, 2014

Man, luckily I had a 10-year time limit, if not I would have failed miserably. It's been a month since I transmigrated here and I haven't even had any chance of talking to him yet. Bruhhhh

29 June, 2014

Oof, I just found out my family has an arranged marriage with him. It's such a great opportunity for me but the one that he's going to marry is my sister Kim Nayoung, not me.

31 October, 2015

Dang, it's been so long since I last updated. No progress, but Nayoung and Jungkook got together. Will I ever succeed in this mission?

11 November, 2016

Holy shit, today marks the first time of him talking to me. FINALLY, AFTER 2 YEARS OH GOD.

13 February, 2017

Oh my god, Jungkook asked me out on a date today!!!!! Okay not really a date, he's just asking me out to help choose a suitable present for Nayoung since tomorrow is Valentine's.

15 June, 2017

Bro, I think I'm sinking deeper and deeper...

1 July, 2017

Okay LOL, I've confirmed, I like him for sure. It hurts me so much to see him together with Nayoung. I'm happy for them, but I hope I have a chance too, because I don't want to be obliterated.