Author NEW Announcement (read all)

Hey everyone!
I'm sure you were bummed out when I didn't update this book. I know I would be too. Like I said I wrote this book on a whim. I just can't force myself to write something I'm not passionate about BUT if you want I would be glad to give you a summary spoilers of the book—like the middle and ending.

Now! I have exciting news! I absolutely love to write, writing is my way to help express myself, it helps me mentally too. I am in the process of revising my first draft of my first book.

It's not for everyone, it does have TW (trigger warnings). I have always been fascinated with the dark side of humans so it's only natural I would write in that genre.

It's includes:
1) 4 siblings
2)psychological thriller
3) betrayals
4) dark secrets
5) incest/rape
6) romance (in a way, for one of the siblings)

What my book is about :

It is a psychological thriller with a focus of forbidden romance and obsession with multiple POV of four siblings who were raised by their religious parents. One night, Alma (second oldest daughter) got attacked resulting in her parents deciding it is better if they moved back in. Only to be terribly betrayed causing bonds to break, a hunger for revenge and secrets to be revealed, it circles around emotional/mental damage after trauma, paranoia, and deep religious expectations, with a sprinkle of a plot twist at the end.

Im thinking of giving samples on this platform, you know as a preview to the final book. If this sounds like something you'll read or be interested in, leave comments if you want to see a sample (I'll a create a book to post the samples) or if you just want to read the summary of My Secret: A Gift or A Curse, comment that you want the summary and I'll post it here.

Bye! Thanks for reading!

(P.S. I absolutely appreciate every since one of you that took the time to read this book, literally without y'all this book wouldn't have made it to 12k readers. Like y'all are amazing! Keep reading and spreading love!)