нσω уσυ мєт

Kashino Makoto:

"Could you, move ?!" You heard someone ask you. Pretty rudely may I add.

Your inner persona wanted to make snappy comeback to the person behind you and you actually turned around to do that. But seeing the face of the one and only nephew of your favorite chocolatier at France made you stop abruptly.

He saw your red face, mixed with embarrassment, confusion and anger slowly melt in to it's natural state. As soon as that happened he smirked.

"Oh. So looks do matter after all." Was all he said. It pissed you off. Again. But you shut your mouth and smiled at him, pulling your hand out of your pocket for a hand shake.

"Yeah, they do. I mean look at you became a cute lil' pup, all of a sudden. Am I that beautiful? Thank you!" You talked fast so that he couldn't interrupt you. After your little speech, just a few seconds later, you heard laughter erupt behind you.

"She put you in your place Kashino." Said the green-haired, feminine boy between laughs.

The dark slate blue hair-colored boy which was still laughing very hard, so hard that his glasses were on the ground from shaking, was trying his best to stop.

The girl with chestnut-colored hair was on the ground, clutching her stomach and making voices sounding very much like a pigs. No offense.

"I take it, that you are Kashino Makoto-kun then." You weren't asking, you were sure about it.

"How would you know?!" He asked, all flustered. Such a cute tsundere, you thought.

"Haha, seems like we'll be rivals from now on. Or didn't you look at the results of the last exams? Don't be so full of yourself Makoto-kun. We both are on the top. Have fun, Group A! See you next time!" You shouted at the end, going down the stairs now.

Soon enough a new laughter erupted upstairs. You smiled to yourself. I will see you very soon, you thought. This time as a Group A member.

Hanabusa Satsuki:

He was mesmerized by you.

Precisely, by your hands.
Gracefully and gently grabbing different types of flowers, and turning them into beautiful pieces of art.

And your lips.
That sweet smile playing on them, reminding him of his fathers smile.

It was weird. You didn't even have any idea who he was. Or so he thought.

You were scared of ruining the sculpture, consisting of daisies representing innocence, sakura flowers representing hope and roses representing love and passion.

The son of your teacher, the Sweets Prince ,which knew a lot about agriculture and specialized in candy art mostly consisting of roses, was watching you.

Your hands were starting to get sweaty. Lips started shaking. Your teacher noticed your uneasiness and she also noticed that your fingers were bleeding. You forgot to take the thorns out of the roses.

"Satsuki, please take (L/N)-san to the Nurses Office?" Asked him his mother.

"Of course." He answered, your heart starting beat faster.

When you two got to the office, he took your hands. Slowly disinfecting them. As you hissed in the pain he kissed the wounds. As any girl would you blushed.

"I'm Hanabusa Satsuki." You heard him say.

"I know." Was all that came from your delicate lips.

Hearing you talk for the first time, hearing your smooth voice... Has made his heart skip a beat.

"It's funny because I know your name too (F/N)-chan!!" He exclaimed. As you turned crimson shortly.

Sennosuke Andou:

You were on your way to your favorite traditional confectionary shop, Yume Tsuki. Having the best Daifuku in the neighborhood, it was only expected for you to come here.

Meeting the family working there and bonding with them and the little kids has been a really happy experience for you.

Your parents dying when you were little in a plane crash has really been traumatizing. Afterwards your uncle dying in a car accident in France...

You have already gotten used to living with your cousin and your aunt so you are happy now.

When your cousin Sacchan has told that his friend works there you were shocked. Because you have never met him. And you reached your destination.

The traditional Japanese building is standing proudly in front of you.

"(F/N)-chan! I missed you!!" You heard your green-haired, gentleman-like cousin shout out delightfully.

"Hanabusa-kun, wait!" You heard a girl shout.

"Ichigo-chan be careful!!" You heard a silk-smooth voice say.

As your cousin tackled you to the ground, you heard a lot of, rolling down the stairs kind of, sounds.

Then you saw him run out. When you looked him in the eye you were done. Drowning in his eyes. Lost somewhere in the deep rift.

"I-I'm Hanabusa (F/N)." You managed to choke out.

"It's very nice to meet you Hanabusa-san. I'm Sennosuke Andou." He said calmly.

"Same goes for me too." You said.

None of you saw Satsuki's knowing smirk behind you. Very well it seems that you will be meeting him again. Good luck (F/N)-chan !!

________________________________________

So I hope that you liked it. Open to requests. And well. Thanks for reading I guess.