The News

This chapter is when they were in middle school at Aldera Junior High.

Enjoy!!!😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

_______________________________________________________

Deku POV:

I woke up on Monday at 6:00, about 30 minutes before my alarm is supposed to go off. So I just got up, put on my Aldera High uniform.

I had every right to not want to go to school. Everyday was the same thing, go to school, get bullied come home.

Well, at least it used to be that way.

Now the bulling isn't as bad, ever since Kacchan and I started dating in 6th grade, he has brought down the amount of pain he deals to me every day, and he stays after everyone else leaves to make sure that I get bandages on all of my wounds.

The only reason he bullies me now, is so the rest of the class doesn't find out about us.

I know that he truly loves me with all of his heart, I can see it when I look into his beautiful ruby red eyes.

But, before I get to sidetracked, I should probably get to school.

I put on my yellow backpack, and headed off to school.

3rd person POV:

__________________

About a quarter mile from school, Deku gets pulled into a dark alleyway, and he hears someone say,

"Oh, look, it's the quirkless, wannabe hero."

Then he hears the rest of them erupt into laughter, and he can feel a punch to the nose.

He is 100% sure that his nose is bleeding, and then after the punch, he hears them leave the alleyway, so he just continues his way to school.

After school

_____________________

Deku makes his way home, after being bullied by people, and Bakugou not being at school that day. When he gets home he gets the worst news, that he has ever heard.

Deku's POV:

I walked through the front door, to hear my mom yelling at someone over the phone.

"NO! I WILL MOT LET YOU HAVE HIM!!!"

I heard her yell, and I could tell that it wasn't a very good phone call.

After a lot more yelling, I finally heard her say,

"Fine, but he's not going to be very happy about this."

I decided that I would walk into the kitchen, right after my mom hung up the phone.

Then I asked,

"Who were you talking to, mom?"

"Oh! Izuku, when did you get home?"

She said,

"It was just your father."

"What did he want?"

I asked her.

"He wants you to move to America and live with him."

She said, as she started crying.

I just stood there, frozen in shock.

"M-move to A-america to l-live with h-him?"

I asked.

"Y-y-yes."

She replied through sobs.

"B-but I don't want to go!!!"

I said.

"I-it's t-to l-late."

My mom said.

"H-he already b-booked you a flight."

"Well, Then I guess I better start packing."

I said sadly, still shocked by the news.

"I-I-I guess, so."

My mom replied.

______________________

511 words

I hope you enjoyed this first part.😊😊😊😊😊

I'm sorry if it was to jumbled around for anyone to understand. Like I said before, this is my first story.

I'm probably going to post a new part almost every day.

Stay tuned for the next part.

~Until next time....