Chapter 2

3rd person Pov

Minjae woke up a few hours later.
He looked around in a daze, still sleepy.

He checked the time and saw that it was still early.

"GoldieLocks" He said, getting right up and going to his phone that was on his desk, charging. Or so he thought.

He took the phone excitedly and opened it, at least he tried to.

"Why is this shit not turning on?" He questioned to himself, quietly.

Then he looked over at the plug and realised that he didn't turn it on.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsitttttttttttttttttt!!" He yelled, almost crying at this point.

He turned the switch on before heading back to his bed whilst looking tired.
He flopped on the bed and fell asleep again after complaining about everything in his head.

.......................................................

A few moments later, Minjae was shock awake by his mother.

"Minjae, wake up" She said, shaking him softly.

Minjae groaned before suddenly getting up making his mother laugh.
"Get ready for school, honey" She said before leaving and forgetting to close the door.

Minjae cussed in his head and got up to close the door. Then he washed up and got ready.

He headed down the stairs and skipped the last one, making him fall over.

His mom laughed loudly from the kitchen as Minjae pouted.

"It has been 5 years since we've moved in this house, and you still trip over the stairs every week" His mom snickered.

Minjae got up dramatically and went to the kitchen. He walked up to his mom and hugged her.

"I'll leave now" He said.

"What? But you didn't even have breakfast" His mom said in a worried-tone.

"I'll just get something from the store" Minjae said while packing his bag.

After he was done he smiled at his mom.
"Bye, mom" He said, waving while walking out the door.

...............................................

As Minjae arrived at the school, he was greeted by a few of his best friend, Junmin.

"Minjae!" Junmin ran up to him.

"Oh! Hey bitch" Minjae smiled while greeting Junmin back.

"Did you watch GoldieLocks' new video?" Junmin asked which immediately put a frown on Minjae's face.

"What?" Junmin laughed.

"My goddamn phone" Minjae said.
"You forgot to charge it?" Junmin asked and Minjae nodded.
"I knew it"

"And anyway, Park Sause recommended another video, I saw till that" Minjae said, wiggling his eyebrows at Junmin.

"I don't like Park Sause" Junmin said even though his whole face was heating up.

Minjae laughed.
"Okay, whatever you say" He said as Junmin rolled his eyes.

"I have to go somewhere, let's meet at class" Junmin said and so they parted their ways.

...............................................

Minjae entered the class a few minutes before the bell rang and sat down next to an unfamiliar looking boy.

"Is he new?" Minjae thought because he knew everyone in the class already.

He keeps glancing over at the guy, observing him. And unfortunately for him, the guy didn't fail to notice.

"Do you need help?" The guy asked, startling Minjae who almost fell down from his seat.
Minjae got scared of the tone that the boy used and gulped. But to his surprise, the boy smiled and started to laugh.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" The boy said and smiled sweetly.

"My name's Hunter" He said and for some unknown reason, Minjae's heart fluttered like it never did before. It was like they had a connection somehow but Minjae put all of his feeling away on the delulu corner of his brain.

"I'm Minjae" Minjae said, smiling.

"Are you new here?" Minjae asked as Hunter nodded.

"I just transferred here with my friend, Seeun" Hunter said as Minjae nodded.

"Where is he?" Minjae asked.
"He is... somewhere" Hunter said while looking around, seeming that he just realised his friend was missing.

After looking around, Hunter looked at Minjae and laughed it off.
"I just remembered" Hunter spoke.
"He said he had to go somewhere, so he told me to wait in the class" Hunter said.

"My friend said that to me too" Minjae sighed.
"Whatever" They shrugged.

And then the bell rang.
And so the whole class ran inside including Junmin and Hunter's friend, Seeun and they were holding hands(?)

Minjae and Hunter looked at each other, speechless at what they just saw.

Junmin and Seeun immediately stopped holding hands as soon as most of the students were seated.

They came and sat behind Minjae and Hunter who gave them the dirtiest look in existence before facing front, dramatically.

Just then, the teacher came in.
The class stood up greeting the teacher.

"Okay, sit" The teacher said, smiling.

"Okay, I think we all know by now that we have new students in class" He said as the whole class turned their heads to Hunter and Seeun.

"I don't think you need an introduction since it will just be embarrassing for you, so let's just start the class, shall we?" The teacher said.

And so the class started.
It was reading class so, the teacher picked random students to read books.

"Okay, since we have our new students, why don't one of you read it" The teacher said.

Hunter and Seeun looked at each other and before Hunter could even move, he was suddenly pushed up from his seat and so he had to read. He sighed and glared at Seeun before reading.

"Peter said that............"

And so he started reading.

At first, everything was totally normal. Until a certain chihuahua noticed that Hunter's voice was strangely familiar.

Minjae thought for a moment before finally realising.

End of Chapter

Hope yall enjoyed

Anygaysss
Byeee