Chapter 7

"It's literally that old hag's fault" Junmin said, rolling his eyes. Him and the rest are still sitting in the classroom after witnessing everyone leave one by one.

"Yea, Hunter never did anything wrong, does he think he has a right to punish just about anyone because he has a bad mood?" Minjae joined while the other two were sitting calmly, looking like they didn't mind the detention.

But Junmin and Minjae kept on going on and on about 'the old hag who gave them detention' which ultimately got Seeun and Hunter's attention.
Hunter looked at Seeun and they immediately knew what they were gonna do.

Hunter went ahead and rested his head on Minjae's shoulder which immediately got hum to stop talking while Seeun hugged Junmin's waist.

"Calm down now, it's fine, we're fine" Hunter said in a calm-tone that gave Minjae shivers as he now spoke exactly like the GoldieLocks. But he collected himself and looked at Hunter.
"We both have anger issues, sorry" He said and smiled guiltily.
Then he saw Hunter's hand reaching out, giving him a head-pat that he enjoyed more that he liked to admit.
"It's fine, I like you as who you are" Hunter said causing Minjae to blush once again.

"Stop the flirting already" He said, his cheeks still pink.
"Why? I just like you a lot, is that a problem?" Hunter said while continuing to caress Minjae's hair.
Minjae looks at Hunter.
"Do you really like me?" He asked with genuine eyes and Hunter stared directly at him.
"I really do like you, Kim Minjae" Hunter said causing Minjae to smile widely.
"I like you too, Hunter" Minjae said.
"I know, 'TallerThanTricky' " Hunter said as Minjae looked at him confused.
"How do you know my username?" Minjae asked while looking directly at Hunter whonjust smiled.
"You watch all my videos and always donate on my lives, it wasn't that hard to know you, plus you have almost all the top comments in my videos" Hunter said while Minjae laughed, embarrassed but flattered at the same time.

"Thank you for noticing me"

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

Seeun and Junmin saw all the love drama unfolding on Their friends and smiled proudly.

"Looks like a happily ever after for them" Seeun said, watching them with hands on his face.

He looked at Junmin and said.
"Can we also have our own happily ever after?" He said causing Junmin to blush profusely.
"Umm... sure" Junmin said, smiling.
Seeun also smiled and went straight in for the warmest hug ever.

"Thank you, puppy"
"Shut up"

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

End of Story yall.

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing them.
Stay safe.
Stay healthy.
Stay happy.

Anygaysss
Byeee