🎉Nine🎉

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

Khawabo ka sahara thaa

 Par bekhawabi ne haath thaama 

Jazbaat toh bahut thay, 

Kambhakt zaahir hone se pehle hi khatam ho gaye

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

AFTER ONE WEEK

Piyush, Swati and Siddharat landed in India and they were on their way to kolhapur but they can't go to bhosle sadan that's why they stayed in hotel, piyush have already informed mahima that they are staying in hotel. Meanwhile gauri was busy in discovering her family secrets so she decided to go to the outhouse.

The outhouse, hidden away from the grandeur of Bhosle Sadan, was a place forgotten by time. Naina Bhosle, a woman in her 50s, still retained a certain ethereal beauty despite the dullness in her eyes. She sat by the window, gazing longingly at the world outside—a world she could only dream of. Her smile, though filled with pain, was a reflection of her unbroken spirit.

Naina was the eldest daughter-in-law of the Bhosle family, widowed after the untimely demise of her husband, the eldest son of Ganpat Bhosle. She had been separated from her own daughter, Gauri, who remained blissfully unaware of her mother's existence.

Tears of helplessness often rolled down Naina's cheeks. She lived in isolation, confined to the outhouse, forbidden from entering Bhosle Sadan or meeting her own flesh and blood.

As Naina sat there lost in her thoughts, the door to the outhouse creaked open. Fear gripped her heart, and she clutched a nearby jug, ready to defend herself against any intruder.

Kaun aaya hoga iss waqt? Kahi baba saheb toh nahi...

With trembling hands, she moved cautiously toward the door, the jug raised as an improvised weapon. But as she approached, her breath caught in her throat. She couldn't believe her eyes.

Standing before her was a young girl with the most enchanting almond-shaped eyes and a sweet, innocent face. The sight of that face sent shivers down Naina's spine. It reminded her of someone she had lost long ago, someone who had been her anchor in this world—her late husband.

Naina's eyes welled up with tears, and the jug slipped from her trembling hand, crashing to the ground. She took a hesitant step closer to the girl, her voice quivering with disbelief and longing.

Y-you... you remind me of him... my love... my husband...

.

.

.

.

.

.

AT HOTEL

Mahima's heart swelled with joy as she walked into the hotel lobby. Her eyes were filled with happy tears as she spotted her younger brother, Piyush, and his wife, Swati, waiting for her.

Kitna bada ho gaya hai mera bhai, aur buddha bhi.

She chuckled, teasing her brother, as she embraced Piyush tightly. Piyush, who had always looked up to his elder sister with respect and affection, returned the hug with warmth.