Carnivals and Hospitals

Jeydon *

" She's a bright eyed, beautiful girl.
In a cold world where she'll never tell
A dim-eyed boy like myself,
Her heart's hurt a love never felt ,

She's a bright eyed, beautiful girl
Her scars show but she'll never tell
A dim-eyed boy like myself
All her pain and what she has dealt . "

I heard a knock on the door .

"Hey . " she said walking into the room and sitting on my lap .

"There's this carnival downtown , and I really wanna go with you . " she said putting her hands on my cheek and kissing me .

"When is it ?" I said kissing her neck .

"Couple of hours . " she said lifting my chin .

"Okay . We will go ." I said kissing her forehead .

***

Emily*

We got into my car and we drove to the carnival . Jeydon and I were matching also haha . I was wearing a gray tankini with my red flannel and black ripped skinny jeans and black Vans. Jeydon wore a gray shirt and red flannel with black skinny jeans and black Vans . I was super excited . Mainly because I'm hanging out at my favorite place in the world with my favorite person in the world .

"So .... Which rides do you want to go in first ?" I asked him .

"Your body .. " he smirked and I blushed .

"Nah I'm kidding . What about ... The Water rides . We can both get wet ." (No pun intended.. Get ya mind out of the gutter babes . )

"Yea .. Sounds good . " I said and we walked to the first one . We waited for like twenty minutes before we could get on . Finally , we gotten on .

After awhile , we decided to go on the Ferris wheel . Cheesy for couples , but it was already 12 at night and I had about 6 stuffed animals from when Jeydon won me games . We both got on and I sat really close to him . I lay my head on his shoulder .

"I love you babe .. Don't ever forget it ." He said . We reached the top of the ride . It was beautiful . I could see the lights and cars . Our cart started rocking . I looked down and saw the mechanical guy trying to make it work .

"Fuck ." I said scooting closer to him .

"It's okay babe . He's got it ." He said kissing my head .

Then , the scariest thing happened . The cart rocked and tilted side ways , and the door fell off .

I screamed and I was sliding off . Jeydon reached down and tried to pull me up . I was holding onto the ledge for dear life . I was at the edge of death . My hands grew sweatier and they lost grip . I fell . Then , black .

***
Jeydons*

I paced back and forth in the waiting area . Her parents were there too , they flew all the way here to see her . She fell . Its all my fault . She going to hate me . She's going to never talk to me . What if she's dead ?! Tears filled up my eyes .

"Jeydon honey , please do sit ." Her mother said grabbing my arm . I jerked it away .

"No! It's my fault she's in here ! I don't wanna sit , I don't want to sit here and pretend it's okay and everything's fine , because it's not ! She's dying in there ! All because of me ! I'm fucking scared ! Im not sitting ." I yelled at her . Her face turned bright red and she kept quiet . The doctor came out of the room .

"Well , what do you want to hear first ?" He asked us.

"Bad ." I blankly said .

"Well , she broke her leg , and fractured her skull . Good news , we just need to finish surgery with her head and make sure nothing else's wrong . She'll need to stay here for a few weeks unfortunately . But after we've got her and physical therapy, she should be fine . It's a miracle she's still alive ." He said and walked away . I ran to Emily's room . I walked to the chair beside her .

"I'm sorry Emily .. I'm sorry . I ... This is my fault .. I'm sorry ." I said crying on her chest . I got up and walked out of the door and left the hospital . I couldn't see her like that any second ".