Beaches and Babies

Emilys*

I walked slowly to my closet . I grabbed my swimsuit . Jeydon grabbed his and put on a Navy tank top . We headed out to the beach .

"I don't know if I wanna go . " I said .

"Why ?" Because , we are going to be a the beach all day and I'm really sore . " I said .

"It's okay . Stay by me . We can do whatever you want . Also we are going to hang out with Grace and Aiden . " he said as I was driving to the beach .

We arrived there and spotted Grace and Aiden instantly . We walked to their towels and lay ours down by them . I lay down and put on my sunglasses . Jeydon and Aiden went out to the sea and Grace and I were tanning .

"So how are you and Jeydon ?" She asked me .

"Oh uh .. Good . How about you and Aiden ?" I asked her .

"We are awesome ." She said .

***
All of the people started coming up to the beach .

I sat up and put on tan lotion .

"I'm going to go to the bathroom ." Grace said and headed out .

A guy came up to me .

"Hi . " I said .

"Come here ." He demanded .

"What ?" I said and he grabbed my arm and started pulling me away .

"Let go ! Jeydon ! Grace! Aiden !" I yelled but they didn't hear me . He took me to a car and put me in the back . He got into the back with me .

"Go away ." I said starting to cry .

"JEYDON!" I screamed . I hope he heard me .

"Shut Up bitch ." The man said . The door opened and I saw Jeydons floppy hair .

"Get off of her !" He yelled and pulled the guy out of the car . He punched the guy and pushed him away . I got out of the car and I bear hugged him .

"Oh my god ." I cried into his shoulder .

"I'm sorry baby . Did he do anything?" He asked my rubbing my back .

"No .. He was close though ." I said wiping my eyes . We walked back to our area and Grace hugged me .

"Are you okay ?" She asked me . I nodded my head and Jeydon and I sat down . He cuddled close to me . He kissed my cheek .

"Ow .. my stomach ." I said and clutched it .

"Are you okay babe ?" He asked me .

"Yea , my stomach just started hurting ." I said .

"Do you just wanna go home ?" He asked me . I nodded my head .

"Guys we are going to go home . She's feeling sick ." He said . They hugged us and we left .

***
I made sure to drive by the store before we got home . I told Jeydon I was going to get Pepto , but that's not the only thing . I knew why my stomach hurt . I grabbed my stuff and walked out and back to the car . We drove to my house .

"Babe I'm going to the bathroom ." I said and walked in . I grabbed the pregnancy test and took it .

Positive . I was pregnant . I threw it away .

"Oh my god .." I said gasping . I ran out of the bathroom crying .

"Jeydon .. I ... I'm pregnant ." I said . He walked up to me .

"What ? How do you know ?" He asked me .

"I bought a test .. I wanted to make sure ." I said . He pulled me into a hug .

"It's okay . We'll get through it ." He said reassuring me . I nodded my head .

I can't believe I'm pregnant .