01.a) - HARMONIUM: The Who, The What and The Why

Greetings and Salutations my fellow degenerates, long time no see. It's me, Papa Seb, aka Infinitum-Delta, aka LYRICRHYTHMRABBIT, aka CalysisProductions, and I have way too many internet personas. Regardless, welcome to this book that doesn't need to exist but exists regardless, because why not?! Because it's not what you people are here for and likely won't end up reading or interacting with or acknowledging at all because it isn't what you want and you will only consume what you want because change is scary and effort is met with non-reaction?... I mean, that's fair, but fuck you. In any case, enough waffling, this book is about Pokémon! But not just any Pokémon, oh no, it's about some special Pokémon. If you've stuck around, you've probably seen the name "HARMONIUM" get thrown about here and there occasionally, along with some characters like Bastian, Charm, Luka, Ace, etc. That's right, all of these shitty Pokémon OCs you've been seeing around? Yeah, not only have none of them been Silva's, but they're all belonging to an expansive Pokémon Fanfiction project! How cool is that, eh? I mean, in all fairness, you all must've guessed given all the outta context shit that's been mentioned, like the city of Kaihō, or the relationships some characters have others have with eachother (Ace and Charm being friends, Olli and Ren being their respective siblings, Bastian having had relationships with most of the characters, etc). But yeah, uh, this instalment of The Guide To HARMONIUM Smut will be dedicated to just... Explaining what the fuck a HARMONIUM is (it's actually an instrument, if you're wondering).

This is HARMONIUM: The Who, The What and The Why

- - - -

So, to answer the question:
What is a HARMONIUM?

HARMONIUM is a Pokémon Fanfiction Project that I started in April 2023, based on the Pokémon Sub-Series and largely overlook classic quadrilogy: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. Specifically, it took after the 2007/2009 game(s): Explorers of Time/Darkness and Sky, though after awhile I introduced Team Cinder, which was based on the 2005 Original (now taking more from the 2020 Remake) Red/Blue Rescue Team and Rescue Team DX. See, by that point I had just gotten back into Pokémon Mystery Dungeon thanks to, weirdly enough, a 2008 remix of the Primal Dialga Theme by, of all people, PilotRedSun. Of course, I had my nostalgia for Rescue Team, though the Explorers Experience had always managed to escape me, sadly. Funnily enough, I haven't played any games outside of Blue Rescue Team or Rescue Team DX, which means that, no, I have not truly experienced the story of Explorers the way it was meant to be, which is a shame because it's a BEAUTIFUL fucking story. It also means that basically all Gates To Infinity and Super Mystery Dungeon content hasn't been touched to me, say for their Farewell Scenes, some of the soundtrack and a very, VERY loose grasp of their stories. This is why there's little to no GTI or SMD content in HARMONIUM, and why I suck off the first two games so much. Regardless, I do love me some Mystery Dungeon, and yeah, I love it so much that I wrote a whole gigantic fuckin' multi-au fanfic project for it, go figure. Mystery Dungeon in itself isn't the only thing I've based HARMONIUM off of, of course, there's alot of original stuff in places, so... Yeah. Don't worry, I'm not a TOTAL shitter, I can do me some original stuff, I'm a good boy, I can produce content, I-I swear-

*Cough* Anyway, uuh... Idk. So, HARMONIUM itself has 3 major continuities, being:

EXPLORERS: The Original, based on Explorers Of Sky and also contains the story of CINDER (Heart On Fire). It's where every character comes from (say for a few) and where almost all original concepts spawned from. This is Bastian and Crew at their prime, and also occasionally the most tragic.

LEGACY: The one that's totally original! LEGACY is unique in that it's a totally original story, from the moment of Bastian's Rebirth to the moment that he slices the moon in half (yes that happens). It's the second darkest series (It used to be the darkest before the next one I'm gonna mention came along), what with Bastian's constantly deteriorating mental-state, Ignis' existence and the love pentagon that Bastian shares with Aura, Ace, Brei, Zorin and Charm.

GUILD DAYS: Hoo boy, the newest on the block. It takes place in an alternate canon where Bastian survives the "Xenith Event" (an important event at the end of EXPLORERS that kills both Bastian and Seb). This one is MADLY dark. Substance Abuse, r*pe mentions, unapologetic gore and Bastian at both his darkest and his saddest. It loses a bit of that edge once Arceus joins the fray, but its effects still linger throughout.

These three series' make up the main three canons that comprise HARMONIUM (along with a myriad of Side-Content, like NOCTURNE and Field Of Roses), and they are from where all of these characters you've been seeing around. They all have their own individual stories, their own relationships, and their own characterisation. The cast is EXPANSIVE, I mean there are TONS of characters, which... does admittedly make it hard to follow. There's also alot of non-canon characters, like, waaaaaay too many. I literally made two more like... TODAY. They're getting a spinoff fic too aswell, like... Bruh. I got way too much shit, and so therefore all of y'all must endure it too. Let's be honest, this series is a fucking goldmine for the horny anyway. We got: Femboys, Tomboys, Tall Women, Strong Women, Big Bois, Gods, Demi-Gods and just Charm The Fucking Lopunny. Shit is wild. Okay but in all seriousness, this series, for as light-hearted, serious, comedic, depressing, whatever, whatever, is chock-full of smut, in many forms. Regular Smut, Gay Smut, Angsty Smut, Fluffy Smut, Hate Smut, Desperate Smut, Fucked-Up Smut, etc etc. It's got it all, which is why it translates to rp so easily. Regardless, we're getting a bit schizophrenic here in my pacing so lemme just explain what the fuck is going on with this book a bit more. This book is basically made to show the ins and outs of Smut RPing HARMONIUM Characters. Shocker, I know, but there's actually alot of fairly interesting stuff here to discuss, aswell as... Well, y'know, being able to waffle to you all about my series. There's variations, there's universes and there's quite alot to talk about, so yeah. This book will hopefully be quite something, even if it doesn't get much in the way of activity. I can atleast hope me efforts aren't in vain.

Regardless, this book is mostly just here because, y'know... I feel like it, it can be useful in writing and rping, but also because I just think it'd be funny. I mean, our books never have rules! Then I go ahead and add rules, or, well, more like recommended guidelines. You don't HAVE to abide by anything in this book... But it'd be appreciated. I don't really have much more to say in this tbh, so... Y'know. Wait for next chapter ig.