cheeky

SMUT WARNING
Dds POV.
just looking at her i knew i sent her so far over the edge. i just picked her up and gave her the most sloppiest, sexiest kiss. both of us were fighting over dominance but i stood my ground, making her give in. atp i didn't want my baby waiting any longer so i put her down and whipsered

Me: take this of for me hm?!
-pulling at her skirt.
she took it off in one swift motion, clearly shes so desperate to have me. instead of touching her anywhere else, i attack her neck. her light gasps, trying not to make any load noises just make me want to tease her more. i know she cant handle it but i want her walls to cave in. i want her overstimulated and messy. this is the sexiest girl i know and shes begging me to fuck her. i now had my hands on her boobs, i slowly took off her top and then her bra, doing one sleeve at a time. she was now stood completely naked, grapping onto the top of my jeans. i wasnt willing to give her the satisfaction just yet. i know she can hold out a bit more so i lower my head to the level of her chest and suck on one nipple at a time whilst holding the other teta in my other hand. y/n has now stumbled to the point her back was up against the wall. i take this opportunity to lift her legs onto my shoulders and start to eat her out. erryone knows im the king of eating pussy and if they didnt, they can hear it from y/n herself. she started to moan louder and louder, grabbing my hair and pushing me further in. i knew she was close. i know she came before. but no. i removed my head from imbetween her legs, licked the surrounding of my ips and began taking off my clothes.

YNs POV.

as soon as i saw dd trying to get his jeans off, i immediately started to help. i need his cock rn. idgaf if we dont have any condoms. the only problem was that, in this moment, i didnt think about the plan b perscription i needed to renew last wednesday, but it doesnt matter as , right now, im boutta get fucked. dd tucked a strand if my stowaway hair back, "aww"ed at me then SLAMMED his dick in. FUCKK! i wasnt ready for that. it was so big and i was surprised everytime he pulled it out and rammed it back in. he started off slow but aggressive and now hes picking up the pace. right now im moaning uncontrollably and am scratching down his back with my nails. Dd was hushing me so i started biting his shoulder to contain myself. he has now got me in a straddle standing up (pasically carrying me). his thrusts start to get sloppy and inconsistent, my moaning is unbearable...dd stops for a split second to say.

Dd: you gonna cum for me baby?
-before i could answer, he kissed me so passionately and aggressively at the same time as he rammed his hard dick back into me, re-picking up his pace. i know dd isnt as overstimulated as me but he was groaning in my ear with his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open. we both starting tweaking as we came together. Dd looked at me and started to say summit.

Dd:fuck y/n! i fucking lov-
-he cut himself off by kissing me and saying i was so sexy and perfect.

was he abt to say what i think he was going to say?????
YOULL HAVE TO FIND OUT