Chapter 1

Hii :D well actually this is my first book!!!i am soo excited!!! But please read one of my friends novels (love is different)and the other book is in process so i'll let you know when its ready to read)
Love
_Blu
********

Heather's pov

"HEATHER JAMES!!!!".. I was awakend from my "nap" by my mom's stupid voice. As i get up from the couch from my room, i am starting to see broken and shatterd glass all over the house.. which is nothing to worry about, this usually happends all the time.. anyways,as i go downstairs i start to hear, screaming, criying, more harder than ever..the usual tone is MUCH LESS harder than this one today, i am starting to get worried. When i finally get to the kitchen.

"WHAT?" i said, with a disgust and annoyed voice, which i really mented, but not a 100 percet all true, i tried to hide the worried part.

"Wash the dishes and clean up the broken glass!!!!" She said getting her purse and the car keys. She was walking to the door but i stopped her.

"Where are you going?" i said letting all the worried emotions i hid.

"Non of your consern you stupid bitch" she said with all meaning to hurt me. And it did. She walks out of the house and run's off.

As i clean the dishes and the broken glass, i cannot see the way to stop crying, i mean what have i done i this fucking world, so that the people that i love hurts me like that.

When i am finished i ran to my bedroom and grab some pijamas and some underclothing, and go to the bathroom. I take out my clothes and get in the shower, letting all the hot water go to my face, and all around my body, it was calm, but when i heard a door open downstairs, i panicked...mom just left, no way she just came back that quick..unless ...when i get out of the shower to check who it was, i saw my father, i panicked even more,when he saw me he let out a wicked smile, and he starts to to take off his pants and his vest, i started running to my room and closed the door behind me and locked it.

When i hear my dad or my raper say "is your fucking mom here?" i didnt answer, because i knew why he asked.

Then i heard he said again with wicked tone "so i guess is you and me now" when i finished putting my clothe on, i tride to open the only window i had in my bedroom. I opend it, and start to the my little backpack, becuase i am not going out forever, i am coming at night like i usually do.

But i hear a loud knock on the door that interupted my thoughts "Come on baby open the door, you know that if you dont open its gonna be worse" he said, of course is gonna be fleaping worst this is not the first time you do this you dumbass, i said in my thoughts.

"What do you want!!?!" i said trying to hide the sobing ,and i did.

"Ohh come on baby, don't play the dumb here, we both know what i want.......... i want you" he said like he is gonna get what he wants and thats is freaking me out.

"NEVER" i said, i was waiting a reponse like chuckles or laughing but all i heard was a loud crash i the door.Thats when i panickes FOR REAL!!

"HOLY SHIT" i said in my breath.

When i was ready to go, i got out to the window, in my mind i said yes i got out ,but when i fell two strong arms around my waist i started screaming, and screaming and screaming but my screaming was pointless...i gave up.

"Told you that i get what i want, and that if you dont open the door is going to be worst...... and guess what,its gonna be worst" he said walking with his hand around my waist to his bed.

"STOP CRYING,THEY WILL HEAR YOU" he said very angry

"Why are you doing this??!!" I said crying like hell,i think i made like a freaking river.

"Becuase i want to...and havent you seen the WOW body you have..with the curves you have,your face,you butt,your breast,your everything" he said laying me down in the bed and looking up and down at me.

"You'r discusting" i said with all of the intensions in it.Before i can even blink,he slapt me.really hard.
Before i can react at this all my clothes was gone, and he was in top of me grinding.I couldent take it anymore,i past out.

~~~~~~20 mins later~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for the 20 mins, it was wonderful""But next time try to not past out" he said walking away, leaving me in bed crying.

Note:
Hey:P i am so happy about this chapter i actually think it was pretty well so i you like it PLEASE just click on the little star or comment !!
Love
_ita