Chapter 6 One Year Later

I've been good...actually great back here in California home of the Golden Bears (football team).
But my father hasn't stopped calling or texting OR leaving voicemails along the whole year. Thank god i have aunt Tina, she has been a miracle in my life.
Tomorrow i start university. And am praying to God to everything to be right and now i am collecting my things so that i could move into my new apartment, but i still don't know who will be my roommate.
So i started looking at the papers where it says who wants to be my roomie. But its to complicated soooo i called my aunt. but am bored so i want to have some fun ....

"AHHHHHHHH FIRE.FIRE.FIRE. MY STUFF NOOOOOOOO AUNT TINA HELPPPPPPPPPPP NOWWWWWWWWW!!!" I screamed as loud as i can. when i stoped screaming i saw aunt Tina with her eyes SUPER wide open with the thingy that stoped the fire. I only burst out laughing just for seen her face.

"WHERE?WHERE IS IT?" She sreamed,but when she realized it was a joke she sprayd the thingy to me,when i looked at me i saw that i was entirely covered in white foam.

"Ahahahahahahhahah" i laughed so hard i finishd crying in the floor.
When i finally stop crying from laughing i get up and say,

"Ohh i was wondering to have some fun with you...and guess what?....i did. hahahahahah".
She was about to leave but i said,

"No wait i need your help, plewssss!!" i plead like i was a 5 year old child or less.

"Whith what james?" She said. she was pissed. hilarious.

"To choose my roomie" i said.

"Ahhhh why do you always win, i cant be mad at you!! JESUS!"she said while i laughed.

One hour later

"Oo here's one.....Martina Colón"
"She is girly and like go shopp.."she said but i cutt her off by saying,

"NEXT!!"

"Okeyyy boss" she said.ohh i love her she only is 25 soo she is almost my age so its fun..
"Ohh i think this one i good, listen..Her name is Sophia Winters and she is a strait A's student, likes to party but sometimes stay in bed all day and eat fries and pizza with ice scream and watch netflix and loves to go hicking and go to adventures AND longbording." she said. i was amaized. this was the one.

"Call her, she is moving in" is all i said.

"Yess Mrs.potato head" she joked. which did not made me laugh at all, and look a her with a do not say that again in YOUR LIFE look, but that only made her laugh more.

30 MINUTES LATER

"HEATHER JAMES" aunt tina said. and i only remember my mom, which made me cry a bit.

"Heather what took yo....."she said but stopped when she saw me crying.

"Heather........honey whats wrong?" she said with all the sweetness of the world, but that only made me more uncomfortable. the word honey rememberd my father when he always touched me. Thats when i walked away from her and walked out the house to get some air but i walked to the forest park near the house.

"Heather wait what did i do?HEATHER wait....Heather......please stop"she said with sobs while she said it. i felt bad but i need some air.
When i walked to the forest park i saw a really big sign that said,

Welcome to the forest park of California. Hope you come back again!!Have a nice day..

After 10 mins of walking around, i see a bench and i decided to go and sit, so i did. After a couple of seconds of looking at a lake in front of me, i see a tall and baldheaded dude with black pants and a black t-shirt looking right at me. When i looked more closely he was looking at me while making a call. good thing i was good at reading lips no matter how far you were...so i tried to see what he was saying but all i could see that he said was

"Yes sir she is here, i am watching her right now" he said and i totally freaked out. I mean who the fuck won't, when you being tracked down or whatever by a huge guy!

FREDRICK'S POV
(Heather's dad)

One year earlier

I cant believe that little brat left me... i mean... shit.
but no biggy.. one day i will bring her back and she will say her sorry for the rest of her life i swear to god she will be repent about what she did to me.....
So i am going to make her life miserable.....where ever she is!
I am going to make a call.

"This is the office of Mr. Snake may i help you?" the man on the other side of the phone said. My brother had the most pathetic name ever.

"Yes i would like to speak to Mr. Snake and tell him its his brother"

"In a moment" he said while putting me in hold. my brother has the most hold pathetic song too, its the song of katty Perry, I thinks the name of the song is...ohh ROAR.
While waiting 5 mins i finally hear my brothers voice.

"Why hello brother since when we haven't seen our faces?" he asked. with quite emotion.

"Since i married a whore and made a little brat of a kid"i said with a little mad tone.

"Ohhh so how is the wife and the little brat?" he asked.

"Well i killed my wife and Heather has run away" i said .

"Hahaha nice one bro" he said, thinking i was joking. but i didn't anweser."Wait.....are you serious?" he asked in surprise. I still didn't anweser and he knew what i wanted to do.

"That's so fucked up" he whispered to himself but I heard, I grab a pen and grab it tight. 

"So what do you want me to do?" he asked with serious and mature tone.

"Well first of all i need at least 10 men in every state of the U.S looking for her" i said.

"WHA...you now what..... considered it done. what else?" He was about to complain but recovered since he knew who was he talking to.

"And i need you to..."

Note:
HERE YOU GO I HOPE YOU LIKED IT ,IF YOU DID GO CLICK THE LITTLE STAR OR COMMENT.THANK YOU FOR READING.
GO READ THE OTHER.