Chapter 7

So today my future begins.

"Hey Heather ,its sophia your rommie"Sophia said with a wide smile.where the hell did she came from.

"Hey,so what proffesion you have decided to be?i asked with a wide smile.she seems nise.

"Ahh i have decided to study marine biology,its really my passion since when i was little"she said stiil with a wide smile."you?"she asked

"I have decided to be doctor in the army,haha its funny because first i wanted to a pediatrician then i wanted to be a vet and the AGAIN pediatrician but i decided to stick with this one"i said.

"HOLY CRAP thats alot hahaha"she said laughing.

"Wait what time is it?"i said getting up from the bench

"Holy SHIT is 7:45"she said with a super worried face.wich i had it to.

"BYEEEEEE" i said while running to the other side of the place i was with sophia.shit.
When i finally got there, in the class were only 5 students doing shit with there cell when i looked at the door there was a paper sticked to the window...

Class starts at 8:55 straight

When i looked at my iphone to see what hour was it was 7:59.crap i had to wait that hole hour.
After a couple of minutes i saw a very hot,good looking,breath taking,sexiest man on the planet i can ever imagine.He saw me checking him out and laughd a little under his breath and i could see he blushed a little.when he looked at me again i felt huge butterflies not only in my stomach but.....everywhere and tgen i felt my both cheaks go hot then i knew i was blushing.......shittttttttt.

"Hi my name is Duke Lovett you are????he asked with a perfect smile showing his white teeth and reaching out his hand to shake my hand.

"Ahhh a-am caroli no s-sorry i-i am H-heather J-ames,n-ice knowing y-ou"i said with the most shakiest voice i ever heard.

"Haha well nice metting you Heather James,WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!"he said while getting up in a chair and saying it like he was a superhero especially superman.i already liked him.......like a friend.....i think?.

"Mr.Lovett get down of the chair class is starting..."the teacher said.
He did what he was told he sat down,when he sat he looked back and stared at me and smile and he blushed while looking to the front and so did i,i dont know what is happening i cant stop looking at him,he is just.......perfect.

"Hello my name is Mr.baldman and i am going to be your surgery teacher"he said with a no emotion face.

"So..i am going to have to pair you up in groups of two so you can work on a project of the human skull."he said while eying me up and down.jerk.
Pervert.
Then he started to call the names:

"Alli and michael"

"Rebecca and josh"

"Omar and josh number 2 "

"Cinthia and violet"

"Duke and Heather" my heart stopped when he said my name whith the person i have a crush on...crap......but at the same time NOT.i mean i am not really a freak of having a boyfriend or a relationship.but i can be friend friends with him.........just friends!.
A note was trown in my desk.i panicked.the last time i opened a note it was pics of my mom having sex with three diferent people.
So i took a deap breath and opened the note and i smiled for what it said

Note:

I cant wait to get started the project just to get to know you.
                    Duke the sexiest person in this world.
                    Just kidding :p