Chapter 4 The Decision

When my father was done doing his stuff with me i literally ran to my room, and he was gone in his office.
When i finally make a decision for my life, i called my aunt Tina.

"Hello, this is Tina who is this? "she speak in the phone with her sweet voice that I miss so much.

"Hello aunt Tina, Omg thank god i finally reached you, is Heather your neace" i said almost screaming.

"Omg Heather how are you? are you okey? what happend?" She said with a worried tone. Finally someone who cares for me.

"Uhhhh... fine... not really, but excited for hearing your voice, but aunt Tina i need to make this quick, i was thinking if i could stay with you until the university years.....i mean if thats okey with you???" I said with a quick pase.

"Yea ofcourse, when are you coming??" She asked

"Tomorrow" i said before hanging up.

I only had the mind to do my lugagge right now, only that. I never want to see my whore of a mom or my abusive of a dad, i hated them in this moment, i mean she doesn't love me, she doesn't care about me, i meant NOTHING to her... soo why should i care about her, because she needs your help stupid!!.true.

BAM, BAM, BAM a loud knock interupted my thoughts,which made me jump. I knew who it was.

"Open the fucking door, i need money" He snapped. okey this is just bullcrap he is filthy rich and he needs MY money,that is jus.....

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR.....NOW" he said very angry, interupting my thoughts........again.

I tried to hide everything i can in the closet. please god. please

"Okey wait up....gish!!" i said as i open the door. I swear to god that everytime i see him makes me hate him more than ever.

"Give me money" he said, plain and simple.

"Why?!!" i asked annoyed. His eyes flamed with anger making retreat back.

"Because i want fucking pizza thats why....so move!" he said while pushing me and go directly to my closet. No god please....no.

And he opened the closet.

"What's this?" he angrily spit in a low and dangerous yet calm voice. I didn't anweser.

"I SAID WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??!!" he yelled more angry then expected while moving towards me with his knucles pale white. I said nothing.
He didn't say anything either..he only sent those pale knucles to my right cheek. It hurts like hell. He grabs me again and punch me in the face again, and again, and again, again, then he punch me in the stomach, then in my breast, then he slapt me. He grabs me and trows me to the floor and he leans to me and he was about to kick me but someone open the door and then i saw my mom there looking at me, right in the eye and i thought this is my salvation, but then i saw she looked at me again and walked away....i couldn't hold my tears any loger so i burst out crying. Why does she hates me so much? Have i done something wrong? then i remember what my gardian angel or whatever it was told me when i was in a coma, it is no my fault, so i will try to understand my mom. period.
Then i saw my father run to her

"Wait!! Do you really think you can get away for what you did to me, i don't think so!!" He said to her while running to her.

All i could hear is crying, shouts, things crashing along with painful screams and last but not least my father's wicked laugh. I really don't understand my neighbors, they obviously hear this but they don't do anything about, like call the police or anything, not that I want my father arrested but am just wondering.  The noises kept going for a couple of minutes but then all those screams and crying stops like a flash of a light.
When i finally stop crying i got up the floor and go to the livingroom but i was stopped by my father's arms, he pulled me into my room, the room where i was, then he trows me to the bed and looked at me,

"Finally...the house is all ours" he said with his wicked smile or should we say grin.
What does he meens by that?..oh god no..please don't be that.

I got out my father's grip and run to the livingroom's closet and to the way there all i could see was blood all over the carpet and in the chairs....everywhere.
When i hid inside the closet all i could hear is my dad saying
"Come out, come out where ever you are" he said with a crazy tone. Omg how can my mom marry this spycho.

"Ohh are we playing a game cupcake?? are you hiding so that i could find you?? You know i always win in this game honey! So lets not be foolish and get out of your hiding place hm?" He said but with a much spychotic tone that you can ever imagine.

Then ignoring my dad i hear little sobs and sniffing, and then i realized i was not alone in the closet. i knew who was here.

"Mom?" i whisperd. No answer. Then in about 5 minutes of waiting for an answer i hear her say,

"I am sorry" she finally anweser and all the little sobs and little crying stops. She is dead.
I closed my eyes so that i don't cry. But it didn't worked, i cried for 2 hours straight.
Then i was feeling my eyes go much heavier by the minute and then i was asleep with a dead body inside a closet.