prologue

I'm done. I can't deal with all this bullying and people making fun of me. I don't think that I could stay in Beacon Hills for any longer.

My two best friends, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski, have been ignoring me for weeks, hell maybe even months. It's like their keeping something from me. Every time I try and talk to them, they walk away or make some sort of excuse that they needed to do something.

Eventually, I stopped trying. They obviously didn't care for me anymore, at least not like I did. I loved both of them. Scott like a brother, and Stiles more than I should. I've loved Stiles since the fifth grade, but he's been in love with Lydia Martin since the third grade. So I kept quiet.

"Mom? Dad?" I asked walking into my house. I was out at the pharmacy getting pills to make me lose weight.

"Yes, sweetie. Where have you been?" Mom asked, furrowing her eyebrows as she walked towards the front door. "I was at the pharmacy, getting... some milk?" I lied.

"Are you sure?" Mom was always careful with me. She was gentle and caring, my dad as well.

"Yeah-" I was cut off when a wave of dizziness hit me. I took a deep breath and tried to blink it away. "Honey, are you okay?"

"Ye-"

"I'm fine, dad." I said sternly. Turns out, I passed out because I haven't eaten anything all day. I was hoping this to not happen because now my parents know that I'm anorexic. And they also know about the bruises on my body.

"We don't think so, sweetie. Our good friend, David Parker, has a rehabilitation down in Virginia and we think it'll be good for you to go down there until you get better," Dad said, looking at me with soft eyes.

Me, not wanting to argue, nodded. Guess I was leaving Beacon Hills to go to some small town in Virginia.

Stiles,

"Hey Scott, have you seen Bethany today?" I asked. Lately, me and Scott have been ignoring her because Scott was afraid he'll wolf out on her. I don't think it was good on her, because the last time she tried to talk to us, she was pale and sick-looking. I told my dad about her situation and how sick she looked but he didn't comment.

I was worried. On top of that, it's been weeks since she's been seen at school.

"Actually, now that I think about it, no. I haven't."

"I'n going to her house to talk to her, you wanna come?" I asked, getting my keys from my book-bag.

"Sure, let's go."

"So, she just left?" Scott asked, a tear dropping from his face.

"I'm sorry, Scott. She wasn't feeling so good so she went to a rehabilitation in Mystic Falls, Virginia [wink, wink]." Stacie, Bethany's mom blurted out.

"Wait, rehabilitation? For what?" I was afraid of the answer.

"She was self harming, and... she was anorexic. I'm sorry, Scott and Stiles." She gave us a sad smile. What? How come she never told us? Maybe she tried to, but me and Scott were avoiding her. God, I feel so bad now.

"Um... o-okay. We'll g-get going n-now." Scott's shaky voice was clear that that wasn't a lie. She was really self harming and was really anorexic.

I hope she's okay.