[1]

A/N POV

It's 2 a.m. in the Jeon Mansion.
All the workers running everywhere cleaning stuff trying to make everything as clean as new because the King of the Underworld was coming back after 5 months in his mansion.
The name that made everyone tremble with fear.

~Jeon Jungkook~

The gates wide opened, hundred cars started coming inside the mansion. One car stopped in front of the mansion. Guards went running towards the car with their guns, one of the guard opened the car's door revealing the man who could kill anyone .He came out of the car signaling the guards to leave who were going to follow him. He went straight into his room.
All maids and guards were holding their breath and released when they heard the closing sound of the door.

Jungkook POV

On a call

??-Jungkook Mr.Min haven't paid the loan till now .

J.jk-Just kill him.

??-He has a daughter.

J.jk-Bring her with you to my mansion .She will work here as a maid and complete the loan.

??-Jungkook she is 16, a little school girl.

J.jk-Do you think I care, just tell me if you can't I will do it my self.

??-(Sighs) fine I will do it.

J.jk-Hmm

The call cuts

At the Mr.Min's house

Mr.Min-Yah you slut I swear I will kill you ,are you trying to poison me with this (pointing towards the pancakes)

??-I am sowwy appa.(with her sweet yet scared voice)

Mr.Min-(slap) How many time should i tell you not to call me appa ,I am not your appa.Your appa left you in an orphanage.

??-(sobbing while holding her beautiful pink tinted cheeks which were blood red because of the slap)

MrMin-Get lost before i lose my patience and beat the shit out of you like yesterday.(demanding tone)

??-(she ran towards her room while limping)