A Spanish Inquisition

(title pic is of Courtney at school!!)

LeShawna sighed as she walked down the long, dreary hallway. 

Although she was usually in a good mood, the girl had spent the night before tirelessly working a night shift that her older sister couldnt make- and she was tired.

"LeShawna!" 

The girl flinched at the chirpy and high pitched tone of her companion.

"Deej, am I glad its you! Whats up my brother?" She offered a tired smile.

"Its all good. How 'bout you?" DJ asked, weary of the bags under LeShawna's eyes.

"Boy, am I glad its you. I dont have the energy for any bull shit today" LeShawna confided.

"Awww, well, I made some brownies before school, so you could definitely have one, and you'll feel good as new!" DJ smiled, pulling out a tub of still-warm brownies and handing one to the girl.

"Maybe not as good as new, but, it'll help for sure" LeShawna mumbled as she took one from her friend.

"Deej, its so good to have a friend here who gets it, y'know? I mean this school is full of-"
"Oops, sorry, namaste!" A flash of ginger hair was pushed into LeShawna by the crowd behind him, swiftly, as she navigated the busy corridors.

"Who do you think you're pushing into, huh?" LeShawna asked , turning around as she rubbed her temples.

Harold's breath stilled in his throat, his eyes widening as he felt his cheeks warming and himself becoming flustered.

"I've never seen a girl like you before..." The teenager trailed off, focusing on LeShawna's deep, brown eyes, which were slowly engulfed with anger.

"Excuse me?" She asked, with slight confrontation as well as confusion.

"You're real big...and loud" Harold said.

"What did you say to me? OH NO YOU DIDN'T!" 

Several of the bystanders, Gwen, Trent and Courtney especially, looked shocked at the scene at hand.

Oh, you have not seen anything yet!" LeShawna threatened, bellowing loudly as she balled her fists.

The ginger slowly raised his arms, positioning his thin, lanky bones into a karate defence pose.

 Bridgette, (who happened to be walking by with her friend, Courtney) and DJ, try to stop LeShawna as she reaches out for the boy.

"I'LL SHOW YOU BIG, BABY!" 

Harold makes karate sounds . Strange.

"Oh yeah? You want some of THIS? Well, COME ON THEN!"

The students were now crowding the corridors, many eager to see if a fight was about to happen, some cheering on Harold, chanting:

"GINGER! GINGER! GINGER!"
But most of the students were betting that LeShawna would win.

"Woah! Yo, students, alright! Settle down" Mr McLean ordered, appearing from thin air.

"I-I didnt do anything wrong, Mr McLean, Sir. I didnt mean to offend anyone, I swear! Please dont ban me from chess club!" Harold pleaded, on his hands and knees in front of the Principle.

"Uh, get off the ground and go to your class, dude" Chris ordered in a slightly disturbed voice.

"And that goes for the rest of you, too!" The head teacher turned around, addressing the rest of the students.

As the corridors cleared, only a few students still lingered.

"Oh my God, LeShawna, are you okay?" Bridgette asked, placing a hand on her friends shoulder.