[Archive 7: These hands are rated E for everyone]

(Warning: This chapter was heavily inspired by chapter four of TheThotSlayer rant book, go check his as well if you can)

.

.

.

???: "Wake up!"

A male voice said as water was splashed on the femboy cat's face, giving him an confused awakening.

Femboy cat: "AH! W-what is going on?!"

He looked around in confusion, noticing he was tied to a chair in a basement. And, right infront of him, was a boy holding a bucket.

That boy looked pretty average. He had a decently build body with a white skin, short dark hair that reached his ears along with eyes of the same color... and he didn't looked happy at all. The femboy cat knew that boy.

His name was Nathaniel, also know as Nate, the boy that was turned into a girl.

Femboy cat: "Y-you! How are you a boy again?!"

The femboy cat asked, before getting pimp slapped by the dark haired boy.

Nate: "Keep your damn mouth shut, i'm the one making the questions here. That genderbend serum was really a knock off, cause the effect wore off pretty quick."

Femboy: "W-what! N-no! That was supposed to be permanent! W-why she lied?!"

Nate: "...Who?"

The eyes of the cat boy widened for a second, realized he said too much and he should keep his mouth shut. Seeing the silence of the cat boy, Nate grabbed him by his collar and questioned once again.

Nate: "Who is "she"? Answer it!"

But then, a faint thud was heard by Nate, making him look up as he also heard the sound of footsteps getting louder and louder. The footsteps stopped right infrot of the basement's door, and then...

BANG!

The door was almost ripped from it's hinges by a kick. Nate quickly look at the entrance of his basement and saw that there was someone he knew for a very long time standing there.

???: "WHERE IS HE?!"

It was another boy. He had a pretty muscular body with a tanned skind, blonde spiky short hair that also reached his ears, a pair of blood red eyes that were filled with anger, and oddly triangular teeth. He also wore a dog tag around his neck.

Basically, he looked like your average NTR villain.

That boy was named Daiki, Nate's best friend.

Nate: "Daiki, you changed back too."

Daiki: "Yeah, i did! Now where is the fucker who did that to us?!"

Nate: "He is right here- OH SHIT!"

Nate didn't even finished talking, the exact moment that he pointed to the cat boy tied on the chair, Daiki immediately ran down the stairs, held on a metal pipe on the ceiling, swang his body into the direction of the cat boy and kicked him right on his face with both of his feet.

Femboy cat: "GAAH!"

He screamed once again as blood began to pour down from his nose and he falled on the ground, still tied to the chair. Daiki grabbed the collar of the femboy and raised him.

Daiki: "LISTEN HERE YOU SUBMISSIVE FUCKBOY, WHAT BRIGHT IDEA YOU HAD TO USE THAT SHIT ON US?! HUH?! ANSWER IT!"

Nate: "DAIKI!"

The tanned boy looked at his best friend, who had an serious expression on his face.

Nate: "I know you are mad, i am too, but calm down and let me do this, okay?"