The end of the begining

TW:Murder

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I ran home covered in blood and sirens in the distance. When I got home, I saw my farther sitting on the couch and he looked at me in horror and yelled "JESSICA WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO" I walked over to him knife in hand and cried "My name is Jeffrey not fucken Jessica!" I stabbed him in the throat many times and blood dripped from his mouth as he went silent. I smiled feeling good to kill someone "Just go to sleep dad everything is fine" I went and found my mom and smiled at her and her face filled with fear, confusion and horror, the same look my father gave me "Oh Jeff...what have you done what happened" she walked over to me and hugged me. The blood got on her dress and soaked into in. The scent of her cinnamon was overtaken by burnt hair and blood "I'm sorry mom" I whispered to her softly."

"I still love you honey" she said as I plunged the knife into her back, and she let out a cry "JESSICA" I growled as she used the same name my father did. I pulled out the knife and stabbed her in the chest and watched her fall to the ground "I... still love you" she said looking at me before taking her last breath. I kneeled down beside her and kissed her head feeling tears run down my face "I'm sorry mom I'm so sorry just go to sleep ok" I didn't want to believe I killed her I wanted to lie to myself and say she was just sleeping and that she would wake up soon.

The last person I need and wanted to get rid of was my brother Liu, I don't know why I felt the need to kill them all. I assumed now that I was the blood lust running threw my veins wanting to see people hurt like I was hurt but I loved my brother, so this was going to be hard.

I went up to his room knife in hand and covered in mom and dad's blood along with Jason, those parents and some other people I'm sure I had killed because I blacked out at one point. when I got up the stairs, I opened the door to lius room and once again he was talking to who I assumed was sully. I sighed and closed the door behind me, and he didn't hear me. I went up behind him and tire3d to slit his throat to make this quick and painless but he turned around " Jeff?!" he backed away from me and I attempted to grab him but he pushed me away, he went to make a run for the door but I blocked him and looked at him and growled " Liu don't make this harder than it needs to be" looked at me in horror as he saw the knife I was holding and the blood on it "What did you do jeff."

I sighed and a smile went across my face "I killed people liu. I killed those bullies, I killed mom and dad and now I have to kill you before the cops get here, I know you're never going to look at me the same and I can't stand that, so I have to do it I'm sorry" I said with a smile still across my face.

"Jeff please no, I won't tell anyone I promise! just let me live!"

I sighed and walked towards him slowly, I pushed him onto the floor and climbs on top of him and pinned him down "I'm sorry liu I just can't believe you, nobody can keep quiet about this, ok? I'm sorry I love you brother" I slashed across his face many times and cut into his neck "Just go to sleep" I said with a smile as I cut deeper into his neck. I got off him as soon as he stopped struggling and move and I smiled. I put the knife in my pocket and walked out the door hearing sirens approach I know I had to get out of there fast. I thought I had killed liu but the fucker survived and now that I think about it, I'm happy he lived but part of my wishes he didn't because every time I look at him, he is a reminder of what I did and what I could have don't differently.

a ran out the backdoor of the house and jumped the fence into the woods, the adrenaline was wearing off though and I only got a bit into the woods before collapsing into the ground. I don't know how long I laid there for but eventually i felt myself get picked up by someone or something and that's when I blacked out and I don't remember much of what happened in between that and the next chapter.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Another shorter chapter but I'm trying to break these up 833 words wooo

Hope you enjoy these