[001] ginger snaps

[001] ginger snaps

                                 Ginger Pruitt once had it all.

                                She had once been friends with both Isabel and Brittany, a pretty and popular cheerleader who didn't have to worry about a thing. She was always smiling and pretty and acted like she could shit the sunshine right out of her ass. But as a result of being so sweet, Ginger was basically walked all over and guys pretty much said and did whatever they wanted to her. Sill, it meant that Ginger was finally loved and accepted which was what she had secretly craved.

                                 Even if it came with the price of her biting her tongue so much that she started to get used to the taste of blood on her tongue.

                                 Then, Tim decided to ask Ginger out after one of the games. How could she possibly say no when he was a football player and that was like being a god in the eyes of many at Rockbridge High? And yet, Ginger denied him. She had been kind about it but saying no was just as bad as cursing a guy out apparently. With his ego crushed and his pride wounded, Tim would go on to start a horrible rumor about Ginger - saying that she had asked him out and he turned her down because she had already slept with the entire football team. Ginger tried to be the bigger person and ignore it, holding her head high and still being so nice.