[004] psycho pruitt strikes again

                              For the next several fight club meetings, the girls were quickly learning how to defend themselves. Ginger was worried that they'd eventually get in trouble. All of the girls left with different injuries on their face. She even had a cut on her upper lip and a bruise on the side of her face that was slowly beginning to heal. Aunt Imogen had been worried but Ginger managed to lie and say that she had gotten hurt during cheer practice.

                              But nonetheless, it was all worth it. They were learning all these new techniques about fighting. Ginger may have already developed a mean punch but now she could tackle people and keep them on the ground. Ginger was feeling pretty impressed with herself and also Hazel who was doing pretty good for herself.

                              The fight club was doing a lot of good for them all. Even Ginger who was finding a way to channel her anger. It was the best thing to have ever happened to her. She even managed to make some new friends within the club which was the last thing she had been planning on.

                              "Alright. Ginger here is going to show us her famous punch," PJ declared, speaking to the rest of the girls.

                              "Famous?" Ginger repeated with furrowed brows.

                              "It's so famous that you even had all the girls in juvie talking about it," PJ nodded.

                              "Is that so?" Ginger narrowed her eyes in disbelief.

                              "Anyone wanna volunteer?" Josie looked around. As expected, there was no response. Ginger was just about to back out of the lesson entirely when someone finally spoke up.