Chapter 5- Breakfast

My eyelids fluttered open. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and found myself laying on the couch. Yesterdays events came flooding back and i looked around for Adrian. Getting off the couch i heard a noise in the kitchen. I peeked around the corner and there he was. All 6'5 of him all sexyily mused from sleep. And whats more was what he was doing. COOKING. ME. BREAKFAST. BACON. PANCAKES. SAUSAGE. EGGS. It took my breath away watching him. Man definitely knew what he was doing in the kitchen. It smelled delectable and my stomach growled. I walked in the kitchen and stretched and laid my chest against his back, my arms around his waist.

"Well, good morning." He laughed spinning around to face me. "Sleep well?"

"Yes actually. Thanks for asking. Amazing dreams." I purred the last sentence explaining my meaning. He apparently got it, because his eyes darkened and he tightened his hold around my waist pulling me closer. He smashed his lips on mine his hands trailing down my backside, gripping and kneading my ass.

I laughed. "You have food on the stove." He gently bit my lip and regretfully pulled away. He pulled me back to him and whispered in my ear, "Raincheck." He led me to the table and placed the food in the middle of the table and poured a fresh steaming cup of coffee in front of me. He sat and looked at me.

"Now, about those dreams..." I smiled wickedly and shook my head. He groaned. "You're killing me, woman." I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast, he went to his house to shower and i got ready for work.

"Promise me you'll be safe. I know men can be skeeving on beautiful women." He leaned close and whispered, "I don't share." As his words played through my head all through my shift, I decided i wanted a new job. One away from all the men openly ogling me as i walked by in my required uniform, shorts, a tight t shirt and sneakers. I thought of the future and of Adrian as men tried to grab my ass and i smacked their hands away playfully, like John asked us to do so we wouldn't drive the customers away. After gathering my tips and leaving the restaurant, I was intent on finding a new job. Maybe go back to school.

I stopped at an all night gas station and grabbed the local papers. When i got home i looked through the job section only to find a few worth checking out. One drew me immediately. It was for a secretary for a law firm uptown. I didn't need any kind of degree for it, so i would call in the morning and try to score an interview. I went to bed and lay awake all night. My thoughts drifted toward Adrian. How he touched me, how my body reacted to him. How he made me have such an intense orgasm. Before i even knew it, my hand wandered down into my panties and started touching my sensitive bud. I thought of Adrian and his tongue before i reached my climax, screaming out his name. As i drifted to sleep, I forgot my window was open and how close Adrian's house was to mine.