Chapter 3- Coffee

Waking up at 9 am felt glorious. I haven't slept in like that for months. I woke up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair, put on a little makeup and fixed my hair. I dressed in tight fitting blue jeans and a tank top. I put coffee on in the kitchen and turned on some music. My favorite country artist came blaring through the speakers. As I sang along to the tune, dancing and swinging my hips, I heard a deep chuckle behind me. I turned in surprise.

"Hi." He smiled.

My face flushed a deep red. "Um hi."

"Nice dance." He was still smiling, although it seemed a little strained, like he was hiding something. I turned the music down to a whisper.

"Would you like coffee?"

He nodded. "I knocked, but you must not have heard over your music."

"Oh that's fine."

We sat with our coffee and talked. He told me he used to be a police officer in New York but felt he wanted a small town life. He isn't married and has no kids. His parents still live in New York. I told him about Eva and how I've lived in this town all my life. "Watch out for the little old ladies. Very sweet, but once they're talking, you're there for hours listening to them talk about something as simple as the health condition of their old cats." He laughed.

He told me about his life in New York. How he got tired of the many homicides a day and he wanted to trade it in for a much smaller pallet of crime. By the time I glanced at the clock, it was noon.

"Wow how time flies." He nodded and looked at me.

He reached over and place a stray stand of hair behind my ear.

"I should go." He stood quickly.

"Okay. I'll walk you out."

"Emily." I turned around and he stood directly behind me. "You're so beautiful." He traced a finger down my jawline. His thumb traced my chin up to my bottom lip and gently caressed it. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine with a gentle kiss. He pulled back and I bit my lip. His eyes grew darker as my tongue licked my bottom lip. He pressed his lips back to mine with force and twisted his fingers in my hair. My arms reached up and around his neck where my fingers dove into his short hair. He trailed wet kisses to my neck. His hands traveled from my hair down my sides to my ass and pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips feeling his erection against me. He gently nipped at my neck pressing me against the kitchen wall. His fingers teased at the hem of my tank top before slowly sliding under. His lips came back to my mouth with even more hunger. His tongue trailed at my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and his tongue danced with mine. I broke the kiss to pull my shirt over my head and I pulled his mouth to mine again.

"Bedroom?"he asked his lips trailing down my neck.

I let out a small moan. "Upstairs."

He pulled me tighter against him and carried me up the stairs. "First door on the right." He push the door open and pushed me on the bed. He took off his shirt slowly and my eyes traveled everywhere. He was very fit. I knew from yesterday he was very muscular. Seeing his bare chest with hair laying at his chest and a fine line disappearing into his jeans.  I gulped and bit my lip. I looked at his face and he was watching me. He came over to me and laid on top of me pressing his lips against mine gently biting my bottom lip.

"I've wanted to do that since I saw you yesterday."

He went down my lips to my neck and trailed his tongue between my ample breasts. Using his tongue, he trailed the cups of my bra, gently dipping down. He tweaked a hardened nipple with his tongue and nipped between my breasts. I let out another soft moan. He reached behind me and unhooked my bra and slowly slid the straps down my arms. He reached for the button on my jeans and slid them down my legs. In nothing but my tiny pink panties, now completely soaked with arousal. His mouth landed on one nipple flicking it with his tongue, while one of his hands trailed down my stomach to my panties. Using one finger he slowly ran his finger up an down the slit feeling the wetness before dipping a finger in and pressing it against my sensitive bud. I gasped and arched my back. His tongue still flicking and rolling my nipple between his teeth and his finger rubbing my bud, I grew increasingly wet. His finger slid the length of my pussy and back up again. Sucking on my nipple, he stuck one finger in me gently moving it in and out. I moaned and arched my back. I looked down and saw him staring up at me. His eyes grew even more wickedly dark before he dipped his head down for one last flick of my nipple. He ran his teeth down my stomach causing goose bumps to raise in his wake. He looked up at me as he reached the top of my panties. His eyes raised to mine, his tongue dipped below my panties, gently teasing my lips. Slowly pulling them down off my hips and down my legs, his tongue dipped in my slit teasing my clit with the tip. I threw my head back and moaned. Feeling his tongue press further, his finger started moving inside me again, making a come hither motion that set off fire works from the tips of my toes straight to the follicles of my hair. His mouth sucked on my clit and his finger moved faster in me. He slowed his finger and added a second. I moaned louder and arched my hips to meet his mouth and finger. My hand gripped the sheets as he moved and sucked faster and harder, the pressure building up.

"Oh just like that." I moaned louder, now convinced the whole damn neighborhood could hear me. Gripping the sheets even harder in my hand, i felt my orgasm coming, fast and hard. I moaned again and arched my hips as my orgasm sky rocked down onto my body, seeing fireworks behind my eyelids, feeling waves of euphoria swirl around my body.

Adrian kissed his way back up before the waves stopped. i shoved him down onto the bed and unbuttoned his jeans pulling them down as well as his underwear. His member sprung free and I gasped. Biting my lip, I looked up at him and lowered my head down. I licked the precum from the tip before sucking on the head. He let out a sharp gasp. Seeing this as encouragement, i leaned down further and rubbed my tongue on the underside. Using one hand, i grasped his shaft and moved up and down.

Pulling my head up, i looked at him as i continued to stroke him. His eyes were dark and full of lust, he bit his lip as i tightened my grasp and pulled in a sharp breath. As I leaned down to lick the cum off the tip, I heard a voice.

"Police, open up."

I reached up to him and kissed him. "Stay right here." I quickly got dressed and raced down the stairs. I opened the door to greet the officers.

"Emily, sorry to bother you. Your boss called us after he couldn't reach you for your shift today. He said it was very unlike you and the same thing happened one other time. Just wanted to check to make sure all is well with you, dear."

"Mr. James I'm perfectly fine as you can see. I was feeling a bit under the weather this morning and i didn't hear my alarm. I had just woken up moments before you knocked. I was just about to call my boss to let him know. I'm so sorry for this."

he nodded his bald head. "Quite alright, dearie. Just wanted to make sure. Knew you couldn't be in too much trouble since you have a police force officer living right next door. He must've left for a bit 'cause i knocked and he never answered. Go on back to bed and rest up. I'll call John for you. Feel better."

I breathed a sigh of relief when he walked down my walk to his car.

"You sure know how to lie on the spot like that, dearie." I jumped in surprise at his voice, forgetting he was there.

"Yes, well when you have an abusive father, lies tend to get very easy to tell and to think of on the spot." I shrugged and started to walk away, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me toward his chest, wrapping his strong arms around me.