1 - Senior Prank Night Gone Wrong

This chapter will be from Melody & Erik's perspectives

I have zero self control and I got bored plus thsi idea came when I was watching a few of CrazyCae's edits. I also was listening to Taylor Swifts Daylight song too. 😌🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus I was also felt a bit bored with a few of my other stories I have in my drafts. Lmk what you guys think of this new story lovelies. Enjoy 💛🌻🌼

Trigger warning: there will be some slight mentions of abuse (kinda like what Caroline went through in the show but maybe a bit lighter.) forced compulsion, Damon hurting Mel & drinking her blood. There will be a few mentions of forced self harm.

If you're uncomfortable at all or don't want to read you don't have to. Click off and read another story love. Your mental health and wellbeing matters. Stay safe out there. I love you and care about you! 🩷

I walked down the hallways of the school.

My arms were crossed as I softly hummed an unfamiliar song aloud.

My heels were gently clicking on the high schools ground. The noise from my heels echoed throughout the deserted hallway.

I'd just gotten back from New York an hour ago.

Mom and Care had suggested I go to a summer camp there as a short getaway. I didn't know or understand why but I figured it was better than staying here and doing nothing.

I figured that Care had her own summer plans and that mom would mostly be here working. I did come back a few times when the camp counselors said we could go home or if we got homesick.

Plus I was forced to go to Elena's birthday party one way or another. Caroline had thrown it at the Salvatore's boarding house.

I'd already gone home and changed out do my lounge clothes and into a pale pink floral bustier spaghetti strapped crop top and a pair of light blue washed out cut off shorts.

I had paired the simple but cute outfit with a pair of white sandals that had white flowers on them.

My dirty blonde hair was down in its loose messy waves but it had a few small braids in it.

I wore barely any makeup since it's still too hot outside. Even if it's probably the last day of summer and it's currently five in the evening it's still hot outside.

Didn't mean I needed to die looking like Elena all boring without any style at all.

Honestly, I still don't understand why Care and I are still friends with her.

I just had on my favorite mascara and a clear strawberry-kiwi scented lipgloss.

I was about to walk past the gym when I hear voices coming from inside. I frowned. It sounded like people were arguing. Or at least someone sounded angry.