The beginning

Heyyy🤍💋

Your name is Y/n and you are 16 years old, you have an older brother called Daniel, but he ran away after your mother died, after 3 months because your father became violent.

Now you live alone with your father and suffer from a eating disorder that your father or anyone notice.

You have a best friend called Mia and she also doesn't know anything about your father or your eating disorder.

TWO YEARS LATER..

Today you woke up at 5am, you tried to sleep a little longer but it didn't work, so you got up and went to your bathroom and went to take a shower.
After showering, you quickly got dressed and looked at the clock it was 6am.
You walked downstairs an saw your father sleeping on the couch, you went to him and gave him a kiss on the forehead and took your headphones, you always went for a walk in the morning and listening for music. When you wanted to go back, you saw a moving van, in your mind: "Oh, the new neighbors are already here"
There were two boys there who had noticed with the dread locks that you were looking at them and smiled, you wink and went home.
You saw your father smoking in the kitchen

"Hey, I'm back"
You said
He just looked at you and rolled his eyes and continued to smoke.
You were a little sad that he ignored you, but you were used to it so you went upstairs to your room and looked out the window. You saw the boy from earlier, he noticed you and smiled and winked at the same time, it became uncomfortable, so you moved away from the window.

TIME SKIP

It was afternoon and you wanted to go out again, you walked towards the park and you bumped into someone, you looked up and you saw the guy with the dread locks

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't saw you"
You said
"It's ok"
He said while he smiled a little
"You are the new neighbor, right?"
You said
"Yes, me and my brother live together now, what's your name?"
He said
"I'm y/n, and you?"
"Tom, nice to meet you"
He said it while he smiled
You smiled back
You talked for a long time and laughed with him a lot until it was late.

"Wait, I have to see what time it is"
You said
It was 11pm..
"I have to go home now, otherwise I'll get in trouble"
You said nervously
"Wait I give you my number"
He said while he took your phone and entered his number
He gave you your phone again and you smiled
"Bye"
You said
"Byee"
He said while smiling

LITTLE TIME SKIP

When you got home, you quickly sneaked into your room and saw your father sitting on your bed and looking at you very angry, he came to you and hit you hard in the face, you fell down and he kicked and yelled at you.
When he was finished, he went out of your room and slammed the door, you lay on the floor and cried a lot. You slowly went to your bathroom and saw that you had blue and purple spots in your arms, where your father hit you on the face is was very blue, it was next to your eye.
You went back to your room and put you pajamas and went to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING..

Today is school!

Your alarm clock rang at 6am you quickly went to your bathroom and took your concealer to cover your wounds, you didn't anything anymore, you got dressed and quickly did your makeup and hair.
You went down quickly and made your father breakfast, you always made breakfast for your father because if you didn't he would just drink beer and alcohol so you quickly made some eggs with toast and went to the bus stop you felt like someone tapped on your shoulder and you turned around,  (it was Tom ofc) he smiled at you and said "Hey Y/n how are you?" He said "Im fine, and you?" You said while you were smiling.
When the bus arrived, you sat down and Tom sat down next to you, you looked out the window and you felt Tom looking at you, when you arrived at school you got off and you and Tom went to the classroom.
You sat down in your seat and Tom introduced himself, the teacher said:  "sit down where there are places available"  So Tom sat down next to you,
everyone looked at Tom, especially the girls and many giggled or whispered,
I saw that Tom was little uncomfortable.
Then came a boy who was with Tom the other day, he was out of breath and said: "Sorry for the delay I missed the bus" He sat down and you and Tom continued your work until class was over, you had lunch, you and Tom sat down and then Tom's brother came 
"Hey Tom, WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP?! BC OF YOU, I WAS LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY!!" He said angry
"I tried but it didn't work, and the bus was almost there so I had to hurry and I wouldn't have made it anyway"
Tom said annoyed
"Y/n that's my twin brother Bill we moved from Germany to the USA because our parents are currently having problems"
Bill smiled at me and
"Nice to meet you Bill" you said
"Are you not hungry?" Tom said
"Not really" you said
Then Mia came to me and said
"Y/n where we're you? I was looking for you!"
"Hey Mia, these are Tom and Bill, they moved here a few days ago" you said
"Hey I'm Mia"
Mia said while smiling

TIME SKIP

After school, you went to the bus stop and Tom crept up to you and had his arms around your waist and whispered to you
"Would you come to my place today?"
You blushed very hard
And you turned your head back and nodded.
You got on the bus and drive home,
When you were there, you got off with Tom and Bill
"Bye guys"
You said
"Call me when you come"
Said Tom
"I do"
You said
You then went home and made lunch for your father
You thought to yourself
"What Tom did at the bus stop today make me really nervous about how he held my waist.. "
While you were thinking about Tom, you had to grin a little.
The food was ready and you still smiled a little, you brought food to your father and he asked: What are you grinning?! Bring me Salt!"
You went quickly to the kitchen and brought him salt.

You went to your room and quickly put on something else and went downstairs,
"Dad can I go to neighbors?"
He drank another sip of his beer and said
"If you're late, you know what to expect"
You nodded and went out, Tom's house was 2 houses away from yours so it didn't take long you called Tom and said "Hey Tom, I'll be right there!"
"Okay good!"
When you arrived, you rang the bell and Bill opened the door
"Hey y/n, how are you? Tom is upstairs"
"Hey Bill, I'm fine"
You went upstairs and saw a door that had a gap open, you saw Tom lying on his bed, knocked
"Yes?"
He said
"Hey Tom, how are you?"
"Y/n! I'm fine"
He came up to you and hugged you, you hugged him back
"how are you?"
You asked
"I'm fine too"
He said
"What should we do?"
You asked
"Do you want to watch a movie?"
Tom asked you
"Sure!"
"What kind of movie?"
He asked
"Horror?"
You asked
"Okay"
Tom said

You watched the movie and slowly got tired, you covered yourself and continued watching the cathedral, at some point you fell asleep on Tom's chest.
Tom made the movie and played with your hair later he also fell asleep.

1 HOUR LATER..
You woke up and you realized how late it was already it was 10pm you panicked and quickly went out of Tom's room and ran out of the house and wanted to sneaked into your room but your father was already waiting for you, he yelled at you and hit you hard and you cried loudly until you heard a knock on your door..