Chapter 15: The Day Before Last

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday Morning @12:00 AM.

"Sssshhhh, she's sleeping." I hear Matthew whisper carrying me bridal style.

"Relax.." Nash says loudly.

"We're trying to wake her up anyway.." Shawn snaps.

I slowly open my eyes and notice that I have on a baggy sweatshirt with a messy high ponytail. I groan and Cameron sets me on the floor.

"What the hell, Cameron." I mumble and walk towards the kitchen.

"Oh, I'm sorry miss princess, but your boyfriends asked us to watch over you girls." He says.

"What for? Where is Jack and Sammy?" I ask.

"At their rehearsal for their concert. It starts today at 12:45." He says. I slap my forehead completely forgetting about their concert.

"Oh." I groan.

"Aren't you and Shawn singing as well?" Tiff asks walking down the stairs.

"Yeah, but we aren't the main event. They are." Cameron says winking.

"Don't you girls have girls night today?" Nash asks flipping through a magazine.

"Yeah, but we aren't leaving until after the concert." Caro follows 2 minutes after Tiff and shoves a piece of pancake in her mouth.

"Where will you girls be going?" Shawn asks narrowing his eyes at all of us.

"Out to eat and probably to a party." Tiff says rolling her eyes.

"Alright. Be careful." Nash shrugs.

"We should probably be heading over there right about now." Shawn says looking down at his phone.

12:35

"Wait, let me change." I say storming upstairs, throwing on a pair of shorts, and a crop top that says "Ain't no wifey", with my flower patterned toms. I run downstairs to Cameron's car and get in the passenger's seat.

Nash and Shawn sit in the back with Tiffany and Carolina.

"I was going to sit in the front." Shawn groans.

"Oh well" I joke.

As we drive, I look out the window at a bunch of girl's walking towards where the concert is wearing "I Love Jack and Jack" shirts, "I Love Sammy", "You Got A Bae, Or nah? Is you tryna date? Or Nah", "ZAYUM", "Cameron Dallas is Life."

"Jesus, all these girls thirsty." Cameron says rubbing his nipples. I burst out laughing.

"Is it safe for you to be driving yourself here?" I ask Cam. His eyes go wide but then he shrugs. He stops in front of a gate and the guards identify him. They nod and open the gate for him. We pass through before fangirls start screaming and cramming up against the gate. Security guards lead us into the building.