Chapter 16: Lost and Found

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a blurry vision. I look to my left and see Tiffany being pulled out by another man. Carolina is already gone with I look to my right. I try to reach for Tiffany, but the man pushes me away.

"Go back to sleep." He snaps. I groan and my head pounds. They must have drugged me. My eyes slowly close, and I black out once again.

---

I wake up and find myself in the backseat of a car. I look around and realize that my mouth is taped. Jason holds his phone to my face and there's a series of text messages from Jack and Sammy.

"If you want to fight, let's fight. You'll be caught by the police anyway but if I find out you laid a hand on Kenzie, you'll be dead." -Sammy

"You're going to jail, Jason. Let the girls go. You deserve what's coming to you." -Jack

Jason laughs and dials Jack's number. He puts the phone to my ear, and I start crying.

"Fuck you, Jason." I hear, not Jack's, but Sammy's voice. He sounds pissed.

"...Shit...Kenz? Is that you? Baby, are you hurt?" He asks sounding wounded. I couldn't help myself but cry at the sound of his voice.

"Where are you?" He asks. Before I could make another sound, Jason puts the phone to his ear.

"You won't find her. She's in hiding." Jason growls and hangs up the phone. He shoves the phone back in his pocket. It looks like we are in the middle of nowhere.

The guy that's driving stops dramatically, and Jason opens the door. He throws me out the door in the middle of the woods. He leans in to peel away the tape over my mouth.

"Fuck you." I say before he throws my phone at me and speeds off in another direction. I wipe the tears away from my cheek and stand up. My shorts are dirty, and I have bruises near my cheek and rib. I can still walk, so I'm good. I take a deep breath and start walking. I put my hair up into a ponytail and pull out my phone. I try to turn it on, but It's not working. Fuck. I shove it into my back pocket.

They probably dumped Carolina and Tiffany somewhere as well. I walk faster and see a nearby diner. I run towards it and enter through the door. It's empty, thank god. I sit inside a booth and look up at the T.V.

"Three girls were abducted by a gang run by Jason Millers. Carolina Gray, Tiffany Keys, and Kenzie Anderson were all taken from a party held at Congo Resort. No one knows where they are now but the Agency of Prince Academy is working on finding them. The enemy goes by the name, Snake Academy. Just so the people know, one academy is held in every country where the student council is an agency made to protect their territory and/or country. Snake Academy happens to be an enemy due to them invading other countries and abducting individuals to join their team. If you have seen any of these girls, please call this number..."

I can't believe I've been kept for a day. The boys back home must be freaking out. I get up slowly avoiding the pain in my rib and the bruise on my face. I feel numb and weak. I haven't eaten. I haven't drank anything. I get up and run out the diner avoiding the people behind the counter. I guess they didn't recognize me. They weren't paying attention to the T.V. Fuck. I walk back in.

"Do you know where the nearest hospital is?" I ask. The lady looks at me and realizes the bad shape I'm in.

"Oh crap, child. Yes, it's about 2 miles away from here. Do you need any help?" She asks walking over to me with open arms, afraid I might fall. My eyes water up, and I nod.