𝟏𝟒.

POTENTIAL THREAT ✓

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ

. . . Y/N . . .

 "YOU ALL RECEIVED the official statement of what occurred at Stark Industries last night

"YOU ALL RECEIVED the official statement of what occurred at Stark Industries last night. There have been unconfirmed reports that a robotic prototype malfunctioned and caused damage to the arc reactor."

Rhodey who was playing on the TV backstage, paused for a moment before continuing, but I began to tune him out. I found myself using Pepper's powder, which happened to be in Tony's shade, to conceal a bruise under his eye. Because when I saw Tony this morning, I noticed a few more minor bruises and scratches on his face compared to the last time I saw him, and he needed to look his best. Although...he kind of always did.

Tony held up today's newspaper, reading through some of it, "Iron Man. That's kind of catchy. It's got a nice ring to it," Tony said, taking a moment to reflect before continuing his rambling.

As Tony kept talking, I couldn't help but notice the small bandage on his nose. "I mean, technically it's not accurate. The suit's gold titanium-" His voice trailed off as I peeled back the bandage, and he looked up at me-almost shocked. I just smiled as if to say 'Sorry, keep going.' and he did.

Tony refocused on the newspaper, "Alloy, but it's kind of evocative, the imagery, anyway."