chapter 1

In the meeting room of Beacon Academy sat Team RWBY, Team ANPR, Team CFVY, and Team CRDL, along with the professors on one side. On the other side of the room were Mason Ordrosso Arc and Belze Rochefort Arc, with Juniper and Nicolas Arc. Standing behind them were the Arc sisters Saffron, Madison, Aqua, Morgan, Jade, Jean, and Alex Arc. Sephiria Arc, the leader of the Cronus, a special attack force comprised of the strongest Arc members, was also present for the sole purpose of destroying enemies of the Arc clan.

"Mr. Mason Arc, Mr. Belze Arc, you wanted a meeting with us. You say you have knowledge of these new Grimm that aren't allied with Salem but attack Huntsmen and possess a degree of intelligence," Ozpin said.

"You are correct. We have determined the source of these Grimm by using special Arc Clan Aura scanning tech and found out this phenomenon is linked to a former student of Beacon and a former member of our clan," Mason replied.

"You can't mean it's him. Jaune was a weak faker and a disgrace. How can he do this? Your machine is most definitely broken or fake," Glynda yelled, as Sephiria instantly appeared behind her with her weapon, Christ, at her neck.

"Have care how you speak to Mason. He is our leader, and we will not allow disrespect," Sephiria said.

"Okay, okay, let me go," Glynda said, as with a single nod from Belze, she lowered the knife and appeared behind her clan leaders.

"You see, there was a reason we never trained Jaune. He was a threat not just to our clan but to the whole world because of his semblance," Belze said, shocking everyone.

"What type of semblance would that faker have that would make your clan, the strongest clan in the world, fear him?" Weiss asked.

"Surely you're joking. Vomit boy was so weak; Cardin here bullied and beat him," Yang said, laughing.

"Jaune is a liar. It is a proven fact that because he lied, he isn't a hero, so he can't have some cool powers like us or like my silver eyes. I am the main hero here," Ruby said.

"Yeah, you're right. My half-brother is a disgrace; his semblance is useless. Great elder, there is no way he can match up to someone who has a semblance that allows me to shoot explosions from my hands," Alister said, laughing at the thought that Jaune could be stronger. All his life, the Arc Clan used him as an example to belittle and push Jaune away from his dream. Obviously, he was stronger.

"Yeah, my Alister is right. Jaune's nothing but a weak disgrace who lied that he didn't know who I was to get in my pants. Alister told me. I mean, he lied to get into Beacon with fake transcripts," Pyrrha quickly said, correcting herself.

"Enough. It's time you all learn the truth about Jaune Arc. Our decision not to train him was because of fear. We saw his semblance as a threat, and it was a decision made for the safety of all," Sephira said.

"You should know that he's not the same innocent, helpless boy you thought he was. After being expelled from Beacon, Jaune has gained a power so great it even makes me fearful. This is not a joke; his semblance is called Reality's Will," Aqua was cut off.

"But he lied to us about his transcripts! He deceived everyone! He isn't a hero. He's no better than Grimm or Roman," Ruby said.

"Yeah, he put everyone in danger," said Yang.

"He's a faker, a liar, a fraud, a disgrace," said Weiss.

"He's a criminal," Blake said, which was quite hypocritical as she was a former member of the White Fang.

"Yeah, that's why we should have him arrested!" said Pyrrha.

"Yes, arrest the criminal. He posed as a fearless leader. Ali is better. Jaune was a cowardly disgrace who needed Cardin to save him," Nora shouted.