Yandere Tom Riddle | Voldemort X Reader One Shot - Her First And Her Last

Warning: Blood, Mild gore, Yandere, Obsession, Minimal Manipulation

This is made purely for entertainment purposes. If you enjoyed these in real life, please get some help. I'm serious.

He remembered when he first met her in the orphanage, he was anything but skeptical and assumed that she was one of those older kids again bothering him so he went with his usual approach.

He thought it would scare her if he showed her his powers but was given an unexpected reaction.

"That's amazing!! You can do wandless magic at a young age so how long have you been practicing?"

His mindset was logical but not imaginative so he denied that magic wasn't real and it wasn't logical.

"Lifting objects with your mind and cursing people aren't logical as well so how do you explain that?"

That brought his mind to a halt. He realized that what she said made sense but was still doubtful so he asked her what that purple mist that appeared out of thin air was.

She seemed so cheery so he wondered if she was just being naive or stupid to give out such information.

That was when she first introduced him to the existence of magic and the wizarding world with people like him. He was overjoyed that he wasn't alone. They were like him.

He asked so many questions and she grinned as she answered them happily including her time travel until the last question.

Is talking to snakes normal in their world?

He noticed that her lips were pressed into a thin line and thought otherwise.

"No, I don't think so. I have never heard of it but I will ask when I get back to my time"

He didn't understand at the time but when she told him that she had to leave now, he almost forgot to ask for her name.

"It's (First Name) Hawthorn. You better remember it"

He remembered the music that she played on her violin that magically appeared in her hand. It sounded so calming and magical that he almost forgot where he was right now.

When she left, he didn't get to tell her his full name and thought that everything was nothing but a dream.

__________________________________

When Dumbledore gave him an acceptance letter to a school called Hogwarts, Tom wondered if that was where she went and if her robes were anything to go by.

When he got there, he was still being looked down on just because he was assumed to be a muggleborn. He went through the sorting but the girl was nowhere to be found so he brushed it off as nothing.

Tom met her again not long after in the middle of his first year but this time she looked older.

He was being hexed in the hallway by his housemates with his robes torn and blood dripping out when he saw Goyle being thrown into the wall. Tom turned around as his eyes widened in shock.