03

Hello everyone

Preeta pov
I'm sitting in my place waiting for karan, my benchmate. I forgot my maths homework, its with Rishi bhai. He took it to correct and I didn't collect it back. So I walk to Bhai's class and thank god! He had in his backpack not at home. I was coming back to save our place and  I find Karan running towards class I called him.
Karan.....
Karan : Hey! Its late, lets go to class fast..
Preeta :Give me your lunch... (Run to him)
Karan : You didn't have breakfast today ( Stop at his way back)
Preeta : No...I will help you carry (I took it)
Karan : Its Ok!
Preeta :Let us hurry
( They reach class and settle and have a good day)

Author pov
These two besties love the school cause they get time to spend with eachother. They merely miss the school. They are punctual, obedient also very protective for eachother. Intellegent duo.

            Karan is good at sports, Preeta is very good at Art other than academics. But Preeta is having cough so she can't sing and school bullys never left the chance to pickup on her. They got the chance today.

Whole class was selected for group song, and students unanimously complain about preeta. She felt so bad and cried, and others made fun of her. Karan was busy with sport at that time.

Preeta pov
(Hears hootings...)
Preeta :Oh no! karan is playing
( I clean my face and run to ground to cheer him, I tried my best to not let him notice that I cried. Karan won the 1st place in Table tennis. I'm genuinely happy for him)

Karan : Thank you ( He appreciated the cheerings)
we will go! Its time they will announce results of painting competition.
(We run to check notice board, but the crowd made us stop behind)
Karan : Preeta ... You stand here, I'll check.

Rishabh : You won Princess... I already saw the results.
Preeta :Really Bhaiyya...
Karan : She did... Wow.. Preeta. Congratulations...
Preeta : Thank you, Congratulations to you too- I forgot back there to wish you Sorry.
Kritika :Congrats... Karan
Karan :Thank you di!
Prithvi : I also won eassy writing competion (said joining them)
Sameer : Wow Bhaiyya... (Hug) congrats.
Prithvi : Thank you, thank you
Sameer : I'm going to perform tomorrow.
Karan :You said you were not going to perform.
Sameer : Aree... Ajay fell ill so I've to. Last moment arrangement, so I'm little worried.
Rishabh : You will do great tomorrow... All the best. Don't worry much.
Srishti :All are here ... Congratulations I heard so many champions here😃
Sameer :Srishti help me with the practice
Srishti :You brat, How many times i have to tell you don't call me by my name. I'm elder than you.
Sameer : Ok! Come srishti ( He pulled her)
Preeta &Karan : 😆😆😆😆😅
Rishabh : Let us also go and Practise for debate Kritika.
Preeta :Bye Di, bhai.. All the best.
Prithvi :Congratulations... To both of you. Bye then
Preeran :Thank you & Congratulations bhai.
Karan : Bye Bhai...
Rishabh: And...Princess, Drink warm water only.
Preeta : Hmm...(nod...nod)

Author pov
Karan again get reminded by Preeta's sickness as Rishabh mention. He notice Preeta - Her face is Red, Eyes are watery... Nose is almost turning into tomato. He hold preetas hand protectively and start walking toward class so that she can sit for a while after cheering him with her sore throat.

Classroom
Jiya : Karan let's practise, I will help you. Whole class has to perform.
Karan :What performance...
Jiya : We have to sing.... Miss just informed our class has to perform on the annual day gathering.
Karan : Oh! I get it, We will join you guys in a while...
Preeta : Karan You go... I'll sit in my place.
Karan :Hmmm.....Preeta are you tired?
Preeta : No...I just ....I don't want to sing...

(Preeta try to excuse herself . But Karan  know what happened... He can see it in the void of her eyes, its not)

Jiya :She is excluded...😏
Karan : Preeta lets go !

( Took preeta to class teacher and got permission for her to participate, she won't be singing but will be standing with the whole class. Or may be she will recover till the gathering. Even Jiya and her friends try to make scene cause they are jealous of Preeta, Karan manage to protect his best friend.)

Time skip
Author pov
Preeta is so depended on Karan. She needs to have him around and the same goes for Karan. They never involve in fights, they study, they enjoy by themselves and they have their siblings who take care of them in campus.  Some students are jealous of preeta because she is so close with Karan. They are so busy with each other, they cherish the moments together. 
    They  are best friends of the campus. They hate parting at the evening. They plan to go for holidays and Parks on weekends etc which make Luthra, Kadam and Arora's to meet often. As the parents are busy bodies one or the other make their pup's plan to realise somehow.  Most of the time its being Rakhi and Sarla.

At Park      
Karan : Preeta here, Wear the cap. Its sunny
Preeta : I've my cap... Thank you, you wear this. True, its so sunny. Bhaiyya
Rishabh : Here is your cap preeta
Preeta :Thank you...
Srishti : Preeta Don't go following candy ok! Be with me.
Karan :I'll take care of her Di,
Sameer : Hahaha.... You be with me
Prithvi : (Slam sammy's head) for what are you laughing! You be with me, Don't run behind toys.
Kritika : Guys attention. Its first time we are out by ourselves. We convinced them for month for this day out. So all be alert. No one is allowed to go  alone, all have the watches on right ( They can call with it).
I should get no complaints.
Rishabh : Yes Captain! (salute... Which all the other follow)
Prithvi : So from which will we start playing. It seems so much fun.
Kritika : Lets go roller coaster ride...
Srishti : Yes!
Rishabh : Preeta And Karan you guys are not allowed.
Preeta :But why? (sad)
Srishti : Its dangerous. Though its children play station, you are so small and mamma is also absent. You will be playing other games. Don't be sad. Safety first right.
Prithvi :Yes! Safety first. Sammy you too are not allowed.
Karan : (I was convinced when srishti di said preeta will be safe)
We will get ice- creams.
Preeta Don't be sad -  We will enoy this day right?
Preeta :Hmmm
             I want 2 ice- creams
Karan : No! You will get sick. One for today.
(Preeta didn't argue)

Author pov
Prithvi, Kritika, Rishabh, Srishti  play roller coaster. Meanwhile other had their ice cream.
Next they took Sammy, preeran to play railway ride, Bunny ride, dance tool, Toy shopping and finally to eat.
    They themselves played swing  and slide with them, They had so much fun.
Karan never left  preeta's hand in crowd as Rakhi told him to take care of her. He held onto it,  he will take care of her always. Preeta reminded him to have water cause, Sarla told her to be hydrated so she keep her Best friend also hydrated.

The children grew up so beautifully, the innocence, love and care for eachother made them share beautiful bond with beautiful memories.

Thank you for reading.