07

Hello Everyone

Karan pov
Prithvi :Its my engagement Karan.  what I'm getting to hear, you are not coming. Not fair yaar-
Karan : Bhai...really caught in situation. I promise I'll be there at your wedding.
Prithvi: Karan you are making your bro. Sad
Karan :Bhaiyya don't be, it was so
suddenly arranged so I'm unable to arrange my schedule.
Prithvi : I'm waiting till your break, then. Lets postpone the engagement😦
Shirlyn : Areee... Prithvi son, what are you saying! And what will we tell to Malhotra's. It was arranged in such short notice, it concern deal , they are busy arranging the engagement and now you are telling to hold the plan... Its not possible
        Jiju tell him something...
Mahesh : True... Karan will attend marriage, No more disscussions - Prithvi. Engagement can't be postponed.

Time skip ~~~~~
Karan : Hey pretty
Preeta : Hmmm... .... are you really not coming to bhai's engagement...
Karan : Are you really sad about my absence in engagement ceremony or the fact that you still can't see me hun?!!!
Preeta : But for bhai it's a big day.
Karan : What is big day....
Preeta : Engagement....
Karan :Then arrange one for you I'll come
Preeta : ............ ( will he be ok if I get engaged...😢😥😮😦😣)
My....engage....engagement...with....wh...whhooo..whoome
Karan : Anyway it can't happen without me
Preeta : ( Get the manner he is pointing that )..... Her cheeks turn red and hot.

Karan : Stop blushing... Show me your painting...
Preeta : I already shared it... you didn't even see it yet.😥 .
Karan : Oh! Sorry pretty! Let me see...  Wow Preeta you are really improving.
Preeta :I got the chance to attend the art gallery.
Karan :Really! Thats good! When is it?
Preeta :  End of Next month. I thought you will finish your exams also at that time and will be free.... You can attend bhai's engagement and  we.... Can .....
Karan :We...what??? You want me to come with you.
Preeta : Its ok! If you are busy,
Karan : Sorry Baba! This time go with Rishi bhai K!. And take care. Don't get lost, be with bhai always alright.
Preeta :Hmmm..... Did you had food.
Karan : Yes.. Did you?
Preeta : Hmm.... Don't eat always outside
Karan : I have masterchef preeta's quick recipe, so don't bother
Preeta : 😊😊😄....  I'm learning to make so many dishes - Paratha, lassi, Pakode, Biriyani ...
Karan : Wow Pretty-  all are my favorite dishes, for whom are you learning these...
Preeta : For You.....
Karan : Hun?h😎
Preeta :For You, Myself, Mamma, For Daddy, Uncle & Aunty, For Didi..Bhaiyya
Karan : 😅..... I get it babydoll...

Alarm...... Rings...

Preeta : Karan its time to go to bed...
Karan : You still keep the alarm baby really?
Preeta :Good night karan. You have exams nearing. You take care and sleep well.
Karan :Good night, Take care.
Preeta : Don't be sad K!
Cut....
Karan :Miss you love.

PRITHVI and INAYA - ENGAGEMENT CEREMONY (Karan really couldn't come)

At the museum
Inaya pov
Inaya : Prithvi look at this... Painting, do you like it.
Prithvi : I actually don't know lot about art. Preeta, Kritika and Rishi might give you a good company.

Inaya :Hmm....mm...n.  that...  I 'm just asking out of curiosity - k! Don't mind me.
Prithvi :Curiosity kills the cat, just ask
Inaya : Hahhaha...... Rishabh and Kritika, They are in love right?
Prithvi: Why do you ask this?
Inaya : I just know, tell me, Are they really in relationship or not...!
Prithvi : They are... But we still didn't inform parents.
Inaya :Why? They don't accept love relationships.
Prithivi : Not like that!  Kritika is taking her time.
Inaya :Do you guys really think Uncle, Aunty have no clue about it..😅 You are such naive kids ( hug him)
Prithvi : ( Froze but finally hug her back)

Inaya : If they had no idea na, till this time they would will be so busy hunting in' laws of them.
Tell them to inform them, it will be easy for both Hahaha...

Flashback
While Inaya was Proceeding to stage with Shirlyn & Rakhi they saw Rishabh and Kritika in room, they were hugging. Rakhi just smiled and just passed by❤.

Rishabh pov
Rishabh : Wow...princess see this, its such a nice piece of art.
Preeta : Yes! Kriti Didi would love this painting.
Rishabh : True... Its by her favorite artist too.
Preeta : Bhai... See there, its Bhaiyya and Bhabhi
Rishabh :Woooohhh... What a development hugging and all haan!😆
Preeta : Lets go meet them...
Rishabh : Hey... Prithvi
Prithvi : You guys here....
Preeta :Hi bhabhi.....
Rishabh : Preeta wants to visit, I just come along with her.
Inaya : Kritika didn't join..
Preeta : She is Busy...
Inaya :Oh!... (Nudge Prithvi)
Prithvi :Ahh... ( Prithvi nod to Inayas mumble)

Author pov
This meeting made Inaya to feel special. The family is really so good, adorable cousins, cool parents, naughty also very innocent, genuine smiles. She feel blessed to be part of them.
        Preeta and Inaya talk a lot about art. And Prithvi told Rishi that their relation is not secret anymore.
The next day finally Kritika and Rishabh confess their relationship before parents and they are very happy for them.

Preeran are doing best in their Disciplines. All are happy with their progress. Karan started his first project which is about KG school buildings... By gods grace he is getting investors also.He did it with his friends.
They are about to finish their courses...
Family is planning for
                Prithvi weds  Inaya💞
                                &
                Rishabh weds Kritika 💞
Sameer also started working in Kadam.ltd with Prithvi and Srishti.

author pov
This time Karan visit Mumbai after so long. It was not long stay but it was so wonderful stay. The occasion of his brothers wedding.
            DISTANCE ADDS BEAUTY - In the true sense.
It was so much fun. Preparing for Sangeet, Beautiful Mehandi and so on.

Preeta pov
Preeta :I want ice-cream
Karan : Yep! Lets go have them.
Preeta : Hmmm....
(She was eating ice-cream, which paint her nose)
Karan : You little clumsy babe😃😄😄, come here
( He bend to clean her face with his hanky which made her heart to race)

Author pov
Karan again leave for Delhi which made everyone feel so sad - But he had to. Karan gave preeta electronic watch as gift.

Time skip ----

Preeta went to visit the museum with her friends, she did inform Karan also about it. He told her to go with Di or Bhai, but they were occupied but ready to reschedule their work to accompany her. But, she told she will be ok and can manage and somehow negotiated with Karan also.

Friend 1: Hey preeta.... See this is good
Friend 2: This looks awesome 
Preeta : Yes! I saw this painting last time, my Di like this artist.
Friend 2 : How much does it cost.
Preeta :Its not for sale, Bhai also wanted to buy it but...
Friend 1 : Lets take a look at others...then!
Preeta : Lets go!
Friend 2 :Atleast I'll take picture
preeta : I'll help you take a picture then.

(She is focusing big painting and her friends in frame, she moves back and bump into someone but he restrict her and himself by falling. )
Preeta : Oh! I'm sorry... Really sorry...really very sorry sir.
..............: Its ok ! Beautiful (His gaze didn't leave her till the end)

( It cringe her but she was also guilty so she just say sorry again and Run  back to her friends.)

Thanks for reading