The night I can't forget (smut🔞)

Collab with : mIzUki_T_T

Author 's Note

This part contains some things which may be uncomfortable to some people so it is advised to skip this part but if you want 🌝 you can read

___________

Flashback

^Y/N POV^

I was sitting in my room scrolling some random reels on my phone, waiting for my husband Jungkook to come back home. Suddenly I saw the door slightly open, in came my husband. He was stumbling and wasn't walking straight. I immediately understood he was drunk af.

I got out of my bed and walked towards him to support him

"J-jungkook are you ok?" Gosh he reeked of alcohol ! How much did he even drink?

T tried to support him by taking his hand and walking towards the bed. I made him comfortable on the bed and was about to sit beside him but he suddenly smashed his lips on mine.

I was stunned at his sudden action. But I kissed him back. It was a lustful kiss. Our lips moved together in a rythme. Suddenly he licked my lower lip asking for entrance. I gladly parted my lips and allowed him in. Our tongues fourth for dominance and ofcourse he won.

I feel his arousal getting bigger with each passing minute. I slowly moved my hips grinding on him. I heard him groan into the kiss. He was getting needier.

He broke the kiss and rolled us over the bed, him on top of me. I pulled him in another kiss. His lips then moved from mine and he slowly began planting kisses on my jawbone.

He moved to my neck making his kisses sloppier. He nibbled and sucked on my neck as I gasped and moaned at his actions. He nibbled on a particular spot which made me moan a bit harder. He mercilessly bullied that spot making my panties soak.

He did the same on the other side of my neck leaving hickeys. I turned my head to the side giving him access.

After he was done with my neck he stopped and began unbuttoning my t-shirt and unclapsed my bra and threw it on the floor.

He took my right nipple in his mouth. "A-aah mmm" I moaned as his warm tongue drew circles around my little bud. My fingers roamed aimlessly in his hairs pulling him closer.

He nibbled at my bud which made me arch my back with pleasure. I thought I was going to cum anytime.

He repeated this activity on my left breast giving me unimaginable pleasure. He broke contact with my breast and kissed me on the lips.

I felt his hand snake around my shorts. He took them off in a flash and began toying my clitoris. I gasped as his cold fingers touched the little bud. He circled around my bud making me wetter with each touch.

He broke the kiss and moved down to my entrance. He tore my panties apart and tossed them on the floor.

He sucked on my clit and I was turned into a moaning mess. He teased my folds with his fingers and I whimpered, hungry for his touch. My hands entangled unto his hairs pushing him in embracing his every move.

He suddenly pushed two fingers inside me and I gasped at the sudden pain. He began moving his fingers at a faster pace. It slowly felt better and I felt a knot build up in my stomach. "J-jungkook I'm a-about t-" I could barely finish my sentence"a-ahh" and I came on his fingers. He pulled his fingers out of me.

I could feel something more bigger insert in me. I screamed from pain and tears rolled down my cheeks. He waited for me to adjust to his size. "Y-you can s-start....." And he started thrusting into me slowly. It started feeling so good. "Aa-aahh Jungkook....mmh" "faster p-please ahh" he started moving faster hitting my g-spot perfectly.

My eyes rolled back and my toes curled from all the pleasure he was giving me. It felt like I was experiencing heaven while being on earth. He kept going on at a god like speed and I moaned his name over and over. It was like that was the only word I knew.

I felt another knot building in my stomach and my walls tightened. I knew I was going to cum soon. "J-jungkook I-I'm going to cum a-ahh" "M-me too" he moaned and we came in unison. He thirsted a bit more and then collapsed beside me wrapping me in his strong arms.

"I love you Hyejin" he said and then drifted off to sleep. I was too tired to process anything so I didn't give his words mush thought and fell asleep.

End of flashback

I didn't knew that that one night would chance my life forever.

__________

To be continued 💜❤️

All the credits for this part go to mIzUki_T_T. I thank you soooooooo much for helping me out babe. 🤧🤧

We have written smut for the first time so ignore the mistakes if yoy find any. Hope you all enjoy and if so don't forget to vote.