Chapter 14 ~ regrets ~

"I'm sorry guys, it's every man for himself" Kiri said then watched as Chit approached his husband on the dance floor below. Kan exchanged a few words with Chit and Kiri could tell he was very angry.

He was the beast of the boardroom where grown men cowered in his presence and yet one glare from his husband could have him quaking in his handcrafted italian leather shoes in seconds, what the hell was he going to say to get out of this.

Meanwhile Phikhuam lounged nonchalantly in a soft leather upholstered armchair while he took the weight off his wrist. When the music ended downstairs, Kiri's security escorted Kan and Andy up to the VIP lounge with Ian and Champ following slowly behind while Ian got Champ to take his picture on the stairs.

Kan went charging through the door and would even let Kiri speak,

"you fucking possessive bastard, don't even speak to me right now, I am so pissed at you"

"baby, it wasn't like that, please let me explain" Kiri said.

"bullshit Kiri, one night, that's all I wanted with my friends, one fucking night and you couldn't even let me have that" Kan exploded.

"Kan, please let's not argue, I was worried, I just wanted to make sure you were safe, you know I have enemies" Kiri began,

"yes, that's why I agree to have security following me everywhere but fuck this Kiri, I might just go back with Champ, I don't want to look at you right now" Kan said.

"come on baby, there's no need for ..."

"there's every need Kiri, I love you, only you but you don't trust me"

"I do babe, it's those other bastards who come sniffing round you that I don't trust" Kiri said.

Lon was getting the silent treatment from Andy who just glared and said,

"what he said" before talking to Kan,

"I think we should all go back with Champ"

"Andy, no, you can't, what about your work"

"you forget Lon, I can work from anywhere"

"well Kiri, I hope you are pleased with yourself, you have completely and successfully ruined Champ's last weekend here with us" Kan said before going to sit beside Andy and ignoring his husband.

"where is Champ anyway" Liam asked after watching the show.

"he's with Ian somewhere" Andy replied. 

"why should he come up here anyway, it's not like he's dating any of you crazy bastards and due respect and all that but why are you and Phikhuam even here?" Kan asked Liam.

"we were invited for dinner, we didn't know about any of this" Liam replied while looking at Kiri and shrugging before mouthing the words, every man for himself, sorry mate.

No one noticed when Ian and Champ walked in but Phikhuam looked up and seeing Ian, gave him a slight smile.

Ian nodded back and asked him if he was ok before asking Kan and Andy if they were ok?

Champ read the room and walked over to his friends, 

"what's happening now then lad's" he asked.

"I don't know mate, maybe a fucking divorce" Kan said.

Kiri's head shot up at that and Kan looked across at his husband and stuck his middle finger up once more.

"oh the joy's of married life" Liam said.