Chapter - 16

Target complete nHi hua fir bhi update daal rahi hu kripya krke vote Or comment kar dena 🙏

Longest part ahead - ...
...................................................................................

Continue from previous part -

"What if I was old? "

Karishma turned to veyom, confused by his question because he is old for her but she didn't say it to his face .

Both the husband and wife were sitting in the living room, eating dinner , while veyom asked her random questions, his eyes drifting off to her clothes every now and then ,  like he said he gave his clothes to her and it would be a lie of he said that he didn't like her in his clothes, for someone who hated sharing anything with anyone the thought of seeing his wife in his clothes was pleasing to him.

Sitting in his oversized t-shirts and shorts, she took a big bite of Manchurian , veyom offered out of formality, even though he was learning to share things, but food was still not on the list yet.

" Kya matlb hai apka veyom ji " She asked

"Matlab agar tumhe baad mai pata chalta ki mai, just imagine,  and old, wrinkly and short guy? Tab tum kya karti? " He asked

" Aap humare liye buddhe (बूढ़े)  , humara matlab hai old hi hai "she replied.

" Mai buddha nhi hu.. Tumhe pata hai abhi bhi kuch ladke ese hai jinki age 40 hai or voh abhi bhi single hai.. " he exclaimed, offended by her answer, sure he was going to turn 30 in few days but still not too old for her right?

" Aap hai.. Accha bataiye aap kitne saal ke hai? " She asked chewing her Manchurian softly, savouring the taste.

" Twenty nine. " He replied, his voice so low that it would have been Inauidable of the television wasn't on mute.

" Aap thodi dino mai 30 saal ke ho jyenge Or yahi baat apko mujhse 6 saal, 6 saal bada batati hai, angreji mai kahe toh old batati hai ,  jab apne graduation complete ki thi tab mai apne high school mai enter kar rahi thi.  Iska matlab toh yahi hua na ki aap mujhe bade hai " She shook her head.

" Haan theek hai maan liya bada hu pr itna bhi buddha nhi lagta jitna tum describe kar rahi ho ,  or aaj bhi bahut si sundar , sexy , hot ladkiyon marti hai mujh pr, ek example toh tumhare samne hi hai voh neha.."he said

"Haan toh jaiye na unhi ladkiyon ke pass, humare liye toh aap buddhee hi hai " She said, A  little jealousy was visible in her words .

"Okay okay.. Let me change my question,... Agar mai jobless hota toh? Ya kahe ki mere pass koi kaam dhandha nhi hota? " Tab kya krti tum? " he asked

He himself didn't knew that where all those questions were coming from but if that made karishma talk to him, he would ask hundred more stupid questions.

" Agar esa hota toh hum dono ki shadi hi nhi hoti "  She simply replied
" Aap humare parents ke kisi kaam ke nhi rehte   , unka jaha fyada hota wahi meri shadi hoti " A sigh escaped from her lips.

He didn't ask anything after that, a gloomy look plastered on their faces  , to escape the situation karishma decided to throw away the empty bixes, while veyom went to their room.

Wiping her hands, she went to the room too  , sleep seemed far away, her hours long nap being the reason. 

It all felt so new to her, seeing veyom waiting for her on the bed.. Him just being present, Although he was taking steps in the relationship, it was still a little hard for her to grasp the new changes.