One Shot

Throughout the Demon Realm...

Word reached out across every island in the realm as posters and news were still being broadcast.

"Word from the Emperor's Coven, that Princess Luzura Crescent Noceda-Wittebane shall have her long awaited Coronation next week. Invitations are being sent out and gifts are heading to the palace. Cross your fingers and pray to the Titan to get invited because this will be the biggest party in all of the Demon Realm."

Everyone was getting excited about the event as they prayed to be on the invite list. It was the talk of the realm as everyone was getting presents and sweets. Luz's friends, family, and those she was close to being the first to get their invite as the guest's family were getting ready for the party.

...

"Which suit looks best for the Coronation Party? Emerald Green with the black sash or Moss green with the white silk sash?" Harvey wondered to his husband so he can figure out which one to iron.

"Willow, do you think we should bring food to the party?" Gilbert asked his daughter.

"The invitation said that the emperor would be providing the catering, but I don't know for sure. I'll ask Luz when I see her."

...

"Reporting and being invited to the coronation party. Woof, looks like I'll have my hands full." Perry marveled as he was excited that he and his son to be invited to the most exclusive and rememberable party to come.

"I wonder if the emperor would answer some of my questions. Like his life before becoming the revered general or his allies during the war. I know Luz said that her dad was a private man but maybe he'll open up at the party." Gus excitedly announced as he was writing down his questions.

"Maybe you'll have better luck than me. I've been trying to crack that nut for years. There is so much to Emperor Belos, he's like a layered Matryoshka Doll. You think you've seen his true self, but you find another layer underneath."

...

Odalia and Aldor were frantic to make a good impression after their disastrous encounter with the emperor and his princess last time.

They were only invited because their children were, they were only allowed to come by association. They would be laughingstocks at the party.

"I wonder if the emperor is going to like me. I-I mean, he seems to like me, and he really cares about Luz." Amity as Emira rolled her eyes a bit.

"You and Ed. You both caught the eyes of the royal family and still don't know how to approach them. Don't worry, you guys already impress him." Emira informed the pair.

"How do you know. I mean... not like I care what Hunter thought." Edric muttered as he was blushing.

Odalia grinned at the opportunity. If they get hitched to royalty, then she would rocket to the top. Just in case her other prospects flop.

At the Owl House...

Luz was lying on her bed thinking back how far she's come...

In the Lavender Fields...

Luz couldn't believe it; she couldn't believe she was going to be sent away to Reality Check Summer Camp.

But her mom was worried about her, she even thought she was a weirdo. She didn't mean to disappoint her, she just loved magic. Before going to the bus stop, she wanted to see the fields one more time. This was her favorite place in the world. She, her mother, her father, cousins, and stepfather, this was their secret place, their hideaway to enjoy the flowers, the picnic... the secret hideout! She needed to draw something before she goes!