chapter 5

Chapter 5.

A/n
Mb for the 5 month hiatus, my grandma with late stage Alzheimer's got frauded and we had to go to court. My boiler blew up and ruined my house, my cat died, my mum died,my phone broke. I know it's not the best excuse but oh well. I'm gonna be more active now. Kisses all u my lil pookie bears

Noel's mind was still ruminating on the events that happened a few weeks ago. His mind was stuck on it. There was no communication between the pair. Anytime Noel tried to talk in real life he was shot down immediately. He was distraught, why did he do that?! He walked into the school's bathroom and sighed as he washed his hand.  He heard a familiar voice speak. It was Mischa. "YO!" He shouted to Noel. Noel slowly turned around, he looked confused. Why after a few months of ignoring him was Mischa suddenly reappearing? "What is it?" Noel's tone was full of hostility, clearly not in mood to speak to Mischa. Noel shook his head. "I'm sorry." Mischa said in a genuine voice. He spoke much softer then his normal macho man voice. "Ohhh mischa my man…" Noel mumbled dreamily then ran over to Mischa and embraced him tightly. "Yo yo N. Grubs i am no homes.. get your life in check famalam!" Mischa chuckled. Noel's face dropped but then mischa leaned down and kissed Noel loving. "Just kidding fam i adore you my little vanilla frap." Mischa smiled and tucked Noel's hair behind his ear. "You're to cute to not adore." Mischa kissed Noel's head then walked away to his class.

TIME SKIP!

Noel reopened his and Mischa's text, shooting one quickly.
N- Can i cime over?
M- YES BABES! ILL MAKE YUUUOUUUU UHMM UHHHH UGHHH ERM FOOD FOR MY BOYFRIEND 
UR MY BF
RIGHT
UHBHUH
AAY YUH UH!
N- yuh uh im ur bf :3
M- Bleh! XP

Noel arrived to Mischa's house in a sweatshirt and sweatpants, a soft smirk plastered on his face. "Yooo new boyfriend No no NOOO GRUBER!" Mischa shouted then dragged Noel into his living room and lay on the couch. "I hope we stay together forever…" Mischa mumbled as he held the shocked Noel. "Me too.." noel muttered. "Me too…"

•fin●

Proper A/n: hii! Hi stan here. Uhm tysm for reading this. It means a lot and i'm sorry if this chapter seems rushed, mainly because it is, but nevertheless i wanna move onto new things and leave this behind me... if anyone who reads this also uses AO3 i post my serious works under 'hug4yuri.' Okay, alright this is over and i wanna thank you guys so so SO much again.
Lots of love
-stan :)